As the world continues to react to the global health crisis, the cruise line industry has experienced an unprecedented amount of cancelled departures. Disney Cruise Line has responded by continuously communicating with guests with upcoming sailings on their options when it comes to modifying or cancelling their bookings.
A new update was provided today by Disney Cruise Line in regards to future Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, and Disney Magic sailings. The update also includes a special offer that impacted guests may take advantage of in future bookings.
Disney is reaching out to guests with bookings on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy which were scheduled to depart between May 17th, 2020 and June 18th, 2020. Disney is also reaching out to guests with bookings on the Disney Magic, which were scheduled to depart between June 7th, 2020 and July 2nd, 2020. As a safety precaution, Disney has cancelled these sailings.
Up until now, Disney’s policy for their cancelled sailing was for those affected to receive a 125% cruise credit for “a future cruise within 15 months of their original sail date” or, alternatively, a full refund.
For guests that chose to move their reservations for the previously mentioned sailings prior to their official cancellations, Disney has extended their additions 25% cruise credit policy to all guests that were originally scheduled to sail on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy between May 17th, 2020 and June 18th, 2020, or the Disney Magic between June 7th, 2020 and July 2nd, 2020.
Do you have an upcoming Disney Cruise Line booking that has been impacted by these cancellations? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!