And today, we spotted some progress at the entrance of the Chinese Theatre, the home of the upcoming attraction, that has only stoked our excitement further.
It appears the entrances to the Standby and FastPass+ lines are established!
On the left, you have what looks to be the FastPass+ entrance for the ride.
The right-side looks like it’ll be the Standby line for the attraction.
We’re officially one step closer to the opening of the new ride at Hollywood Studios! After getting a preview of the merchandise as well as the attraction itself, we can’t wait to climb aboard with our favorite mice!
Are you as excited for the opening of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway as we are? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Check out the latest from Runaway Railway!
- We’re Taking a Closer Look at the New Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Marquee in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- CHOO CHOO!: A Runaway Railway Train Whistle Was Spotted in the Wild!
- Donald Duck is the Star in the Newest Poster Celebrating Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- We’re One Step Closer to Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get on Track with that Newest Poster Celebrating Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway