For most of Disneyland’s popular restaurants reservations are available 60 days in advance. Up until now, the Galaxy’s Edge hot spots were an exception. Prior to today, reservations for Oga’s Cantina, Droid Depot, and Savi’s Workshop could be made 14 days in advance or on the morning of in the park depending on availability.
60-day advance reservations are now available for the hit watering hole of Batuu, Oga’s Cantina, as well as for Savi’s Workshop where you can craft your own lightsaber, and Droid Depot where you can make your own droid.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservations follow the reservation policy of the rest of the park, which means a credit card is required at the time of reservation.
We’re pumped to finally be able to get our Galaxy’s Edge plans booked a little earlier in advance!
When is your next voyage to Batuu? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disneyland's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge? We can help!
- Advance Reservations Now Available for Oga’s Cantina and MORE in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Update: New Sweet, Savory, and Plant-Based Menu Items Plus 60-Day Advanced Reservations!
- Droid Depot in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Now Accepting Reservations
- Star Wars Crash Course: Watch These Shows and Films Before Visiting Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World
- Our Visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Without a Reservation
- Disneyland Shares Tips and Information on Virtual Boarding Passes Starting June 24 for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge