Need a little extra cash? Or maybe you’re just looking for a reason to watch Disney movies? Either way, we’ve got the job for you!
Reviews.org is a website that reviews a wide variety of content and services and they’re looking for some help when it comes to the launch of Disney+ on November 12. Learn how you can be one of 5 reviewers to get paid $1,000 just to watch Disney+!
Essentially, if you’re selected, your job will be to watch 30 Disney+ movies or episodes (of your choice) and help out in reviewing them! There’s all sorts of favorites launching with the streaming site so you could watch anything from Bambi to Mary Poppins.
In exchange for your movie-watching services, you’ll get more than just the $1,000 paycheck. You’ll also receive a Disney-themed movie watching kit (complete with Mickey blanket, Disney cups, and a Pixar popcorn popper) and Reviews.org will pay for your Disney+ subscription for the full year.
To be considered, all you have to do is submit a quick application. First, film a video reviewing your favorite Disney film, then head on over to Reviews.org to answer a few questions.
Will you be applying to this Disney Dream Job? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney+ Streaming Service? We can help!
- How Many People are REALLY Signing Up for Disney+?
- Cast Members Can Now Choose Disney+ Bundle Over Main Entrance Pass Beginning in 2020
- “Avengers: Endgame” Release Date on Disney+ Streaming Service Moved Up
- Disney+ High School Musical: The Musical: The Series to Air First Episode on ABC, Disney Channel, and Freeform
- New Original Series From The Jim Henson Company Coming to Disney+
- It’s Here! The List of 700+ Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and Fox Titles on Disney+ Streaming Service!
- Disney+ Streaming Service Free for One Year for Verizon Users!
- Disney+ Announces New Non-Fiction and Documentary Content Coming to Streaming Service
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!