Whether you are looking to make a droid of your own design, or one modeled after R2-D2 or BB-8 you can be sure you will have a time slot with a reservation.
To make your reservation visit the Droid Depot web page on Disneyland’s website and click the blue “Check Availability” button. From here, you will be directed to page where you indicate the number of people in your party and the date you would like come (within 14 days).
After you indicate the number of people in your party, the date, and your preferred time period, available times will “pop up” in blue boxes. Select the time you would like reserve and click the “Continue” button.
At this stage in the process enter the name of the participant as well as your contact and credit card information to guarantee the reservation.
Be prepared to show your reservation confirmation, payment method, and photo ID (which must match the name on the reservation) at check in when the big day arrives!
Will you be reserving your visit to the Droid Depot? Let us know in the comments!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is NOW OPEN! Don't miss these posts about the new land:
- The Top 10 Must-Do's in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Savi's Workshop in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Lets You Build Your Own Lightsaber
- First Look: DJ Rex is on Deck and Drinks Abound at Oga's Cantina
- This Might be the Weirdest Thing You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- All the Details on Shopping in Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!