Things are getting spooky for Menu Mania. We’ve got a Graveyard verrine, a Jack-o-Lantern float, Boo Boxes, and a Horned Fairy Shake to name a few. In addition Duke Caboom drives into a favorite restaurant, and Mike Wazowski has his eye on you at a resort!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 10/14/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Fall Flavors Around the Resort
We have added even more fall flavors to menus! Be sure to check out:
- Hollywood Studios’ ABC Commissary: Candy Corn Verrine
- Hollywood Studios’ Backlot Express: Graveyard Verrine
- Disney Springs’ Dockside Margaritas: Seasonal Beers and Ciders
- Disney Springs’ Sprinkles: Boo Boxes (dozen, half-dozen, or mini samplers) available until 10/31/19
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato: Jack O’Lantern Float, Nutty Ghost Sundae, and Horned Fairy Shake
- Old Key West Resort’s Olivia’s Cafe: Fall-themed drinks
- Polynesian Village’s Capt. Cook’s: Halloween Rocky Road Cupcake
Thanksgiving Day Meals
Some locations in Disney World add special menus for Thanksgiving Day. We will update this list as more locations add their Thanksgiving menus.
- Epcot’s Coral Reef
- Epcot’s Rose & Crown
- Disney Springs’ Boathouse
- Disney Springs’ House of Blues
- Disney Springs’ Paddlefish
- Disney Springs’ Planet Hollywood
- Disney Springs’ Rainforest Cafe
- Disney Springs’ T-Rex Cafe
- Disney Springs’ Terralina Crafted Italian
- Dolphin’s Fresh Mediterranean Market
- Dolphin’s Todd English’s Bluezoo
- Old Key West’s Olivia’s Cafe
- Port Orleans Riversides’ Boatwrights
- Saratoga Springs’ Turf Club
- Swan’s Il Mulino New York Trattoria
- NEW! Wilderness Lodge’s Whispering Canyon
Menu Updates from Around the Parks and Resorts
- NEW! The Little Mermaid 30th Anniversary Celebration Menu starting 10/19/19
- NEW! Bison Strip Loin
- NEW! Duke Caboom’s Favorite Nanaimo Brownie
- NEW! Pumpkin Cheesecake
- NEW! Black Forest Trifle
- Removed Chateaubriand
- Removed Strawberry Cheesecake
- Removed Chocolate Maple Yukon Bar
- NEW! October Drink of the Month: Fantaween Punch
- NEW! Nutty Buddy Sundae
- NEW! Mike Wazowski Mini-Dome Cake
- NEW! Now on Mobile Order!
- NEW! New location now open.
- NEW! Truffle Fries (side)
- NEW! Spiced Grilled Corn (side)
- NEW! Lobster Mac & Cheese (side)
DISNEYLAND MENU UPDATES
- NEW! Apple Tart
- NEW! Holiday Lunch with reserved viewing for Christmas Fantasy Parade
- NEW! Hot Dog of the Month: The “Wild” Dog
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
AllEars' Menu Mania Highlights the Latest Menu Changes in Disney World and Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Artistic Eats and Galactic Treats! 1/20/2020
- Disney Menu Update: When the Moon Hits Your Eye and the Prices Get High, That’s A Verrine…
- Disney Menu Updates: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Cupcakes(?!?!) and Other Culinary Adventures 1/6/2020
- Disney Menu Updates: Beaches and Cream has Reopened, Wild New Animal Kingdom Snacks, and More! 12/30/19
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!