Disneyland is growing their Rainbow Disney Collection with some special and limited-time food and merchandise releases this weekend.
You will start seeing some of the new Disneyland-exclusive merchandise starting today.
This year’s Rainbow Disney Collection includes a new t-shirt for adults and kids, a tank top, water bottle, and patch. Be on the lookout for this new collection at the Emporium at Disneyland, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure, and the World of Disney in Downtown Disney.
Over the weekend, from October 4 through 6, you can embroider Mickey ear hats with rainbow-colored thread at select Disneyland Resort shops.
Now, on to the sweet stuff! The limited-time rainbow treats will be available October 4 through 6.
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure Park: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney District: Marceline’s Confectionery
Sugar cookie with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney California Adventure Park: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Macaron Box
Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- Disney California Adventure Park: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: GCH Craftsman Grill
Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish
- Disneyland Park: Plaza Inn
- Disney California Adventure Park: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Specialty Rainbow Beverage
Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix, and coconut water
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, The Sand Bar
Disney California Adventure Park Offerings
- Rainbow Bread Pudding: Pacific Wharf Café – Birthday cake-flavored bread pudding
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner: Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill, Angry Dogs
- Mimosa Flight: Lamplight Lounge – upstairs only
- Fabulous Freeze: Hollywood Lounge – Alcoholic rum runner slush with rainbow glow cube
- Rainbow Rock Shake: Schmoozies – Rainbow cereal milkshake
- Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries: Award Wieners – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream
- Rainbow Cotton Candy: Outdoor Vending Carts
You will find a rainbow tumbler and the rainbow glow cube at various locations in Disneyland and California Adventure.
Which treats are on your list to try this weekend? Let us know in the comments.