Disney World‘s newest resort, the Riviera Resort opens its doors on December 16. If you are a Disney Visa cardmember you can save on your room and be some of the first guests to stay at the new resort.
Disney Visa cardmembers can save up to 40% off their room rate at Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020. You must book by February 14, 2020 to take advantage of this offer.
Remember, there are a limited number of rooms allocated for this offer, and length of stay requirements may apply.
- Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
To book this offer contact your travel agent. (AllEars.net recommends Mouse Fan Travel — learn about why you should use a vacation planner/travel agent for your Disney trip here)
Are you a Disney Visa cardmember? Will you be taking advantage of this offer? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the new Riviera Resort? We can help!
- Construction Update: Riviera Resort and Gran Destino Tower Opening Soon in Disney World
- Sales Now Open to DVC Members for Disney’s Riviera Resort; Non-Member Sale Date Announced
- Details Revealed for Topolino’s Terrace Restaurant at Disney’s New Riviera Resort
- New Details Revealed for Disney’s Riviera Resort Pools and Recreation Areas
- More Room Decor Details for Disney World’s Riviera Resort!
- More Details, Reservations Now Open for Disney’s New Riviera Resort
- Logo and Additional Concept Images for Disney’s Riviera Resort