Menu Mania is catching Fall-fever! We have Halloween treats, pumpkin spice delights, and Thanksgiving menus popping up in Disney World! In Disneyland we found a Crazy Shake just for D23 Expo attendees — and that’s just the beginning of the list of new eats from coast-to-coast! There’s a new cookie dough food truck, a new burger and sundae meal, cupcakes, and a Minnie Milk Shake that is pretty in pink!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 8/20/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Halloween and Fall Eats and Treats
Halloween has arrived in Disney World! That means we are seeing some Halloween and Pumpkin-themed eats popping up in the parks and resorts!
- NEW! Magic Kingdom All-Day and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Exclusive Food and Drinks — see the full list here!
- NEW! Halloween-Themed Sweet Treats in Goofy’s Candy Co.
- NEW! Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake at Port Orleans Riverside’s Riverside Mill Food Court
- NEW! Pumpkin Spice Beignets and Pumpkin Spice Beignet Sundae at Port Orleans French Quarter’s Sassagoula Floatworks
Thanksgiving Day Meals
Along with Halloween and Fall comes Thanksgiving! Some locations in Disney World add special menus for Thanksgiving Day, we will update this list as more locations add their Thanksgiving menus.
- Disney Springs’ Rainforest Cafe Thanksgiving Day Menu
- Disney Springs’ Terralina Crafted Italian Thanksgiving Day Menu
- Saratoga Springs’ Turf Club Thanksgiving Day Menu
- NEW! Raspberry and Pineapple Swirl Float
- NEW! Loaded Corn Dog Nuggets
- NEW! Minnie Mouse Milk Shake
- NEW! Rafiki Cupcake
- NEW! Mini Cinnamon Buns
- NEW! Price Increases, see the full menu here.
- NEW! Lion King Caramel Mousse
- NEW! Sweet & Sour Tempura
- NEW! Lime Dole Whip Friezling
DISNEYLAND MENU UPDATES
- NEW! Added Mobile Order Option
- NEW! Honeydew Agua Fresca
- NEW! Supreme Crazy Shake
- Limited-time, available exclusively for D23 Expo Attendees
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!