This week we found so many menu updates in Disney Parks’ and Resorts’ restaurants. Our favorite “find” was a new cupcake celebrating the birth of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s baby boy at Sprinkles! Updates also included a host of new treats celebrating Mickey’s 90th, Hollywood Studios’ 30th, and the upcoming film Aladdin.
Read along to discover just a sampling of the menu updates this week!
Menu Mania – 5/7/19
Mother’s Day Brunch or Special Menus
- Stay up-to-date on the Mother’s Day specials and brunches in Disney Parks and Resorts with our Mother’s Day Edition of Menu Mania!
Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary Specials
- Read the full list of Hollywood Studios Specials here!
- See our reviews of some of the Hollywood Studios Specials here!
- Disney Springs’ Amorette’s Patisserie Aladdin Petit Cake
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato Wish Granted Milkshake
- Magic Kingdom’s Sunshine Tree Terrace Wish Granted Donut
Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration
- NEW! Flamingo Cupcake
- NEW! May Burger of the Month: BBQ Tavern Burger
- NEW! May Cocktail of the Month: French Summer Cocktail
- NEW! It’s a Boy Celebration Cupcake available May 7-9, 2019
- NEW! Mermaid Cupcake
- Changed several breakfast options. Read the full menu here!
- Price increase for weekday buffet
- NEW! Cottage Beef Stew replaced Cottage Seafood Stew
- NEW! Kingklip replaced Snapper
- NEW! Poison Apple changed from white to dark chocolate
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!