As part of the year-long celebration of Mickey’s 90th birthday Disney is introducing some new desserts and sweet treats at Magic Kingdom park this month.
Be sure to note the availability dates on items, some are available now, others later in the month.
Mickey Celebration Donut
- Yeast donut with your choice of strawberry, vanilla, or chocolate frosting with sprinkles
- Available May 9 at The Lunching Pad
- Éclair filled with dulce de leche and topped with white chocolate cream, sugar flowers, and a chocolate frying pan
- Available May 9 at Pinocchio Village Haus
Wish Granted Donut
- Donut topped with white icing, gold sugar, a chocolate lamp piece, and blue cotton candy
- Available May 1-June 30 at Sunshine Tree Terrace
Minnie’s Cookie Dough Sundae
- Soft-serve ice cream topped with whipped cream, hot fudge, edible cookie dough, and a chocolate Minnie bow
- Available May 9 at Storybook Treats
- Brownie topped with buttercream icing and a chocolate piece featuring Mickey
- Available May 1 – June 30 at Casey’s Corner
- Strawberry milkshake topped with yellow cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow straw
- Available May 1- June 30 at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
Mickey’s Push Pop
- Birthday cake layered with confetti sprinkles and buttercream
- Available May 1 – June 30 at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Golden Oak Outpost, Columbia Harbour House, and Friar’s Nook
Which items will you be trying on your next visit to the Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!