If you want to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland between May 31 and June 23, 2019 you will need a no-cost reservation to the new land and a theme park ticket. There will not be any stand-by lines during this time period to enter the new land.
The reservations are subject to availability.
Here’s how to make a reservation:
- Beginning today, May 2, at 10 a.m. PT, visit the Disneyland reservation page.
- You will need to be logged into your Disney Account and have the names of everyone who will be part of your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation (up to six guests total per reservation).
- All guests will be required to have valid theme park admission in addition to their Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation information and valid government issued photo ID.
- The guest who made the reservation (even if under 18 years old) and all guests aged 18 and over on the reservation will need to bring a government issued photo ID upon check in for your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation.
- Guests under the age of 3 do not need a Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation.
- Only guests listed on the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation with proper ID will be admitted.
- Once you make your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation, no changes or modifications will be allowed. Reservations are void if transferred or sold. Unused reservations will be forfeited and not replaced.
Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel between May 31 and June 23, 2019 do not need to sign up for a reservation as they will receive a designated reservation to access Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge during their stay (one reservation per registered guest; valid theme park admission required). If you would like to stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel and guarantee a reservation to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, click here to learn more and book your stay or call (714) 520-5060. If the hotel reservation is cancelled, the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge reservation will be cancelled.
During the reservation period, access to the experiences in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be subject to capacity. Beginning June 24, 2019, reservations will not be required for visits to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and access to Disneyland park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and experiences will be subject to capacity.
For additional reservation questions, please visit Disney’s FAQ page.
Will you be visiting Disneyland during the reservation time period? Let us know in the comments!
Need more Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge info? Don't miss these posts:
- What We Saw When We Visited Disney World’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
- Get the 411 on This Disney App Before Galaxy's Edge Opens
- Everything We Know So Far About Oga's Cantina
- You'll Never Guess Who You'll See at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- So Much to Buy! Preview Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge's Stores and Merchandise Here!
- Brand New Details! Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- New Updates for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!