The AllEars.net team spotted quite a few big changes this week as we worked to maintain and update our database of Disney World and Disneyland menus to help you plan your vacations. One of the changes this week was the featured Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner! Check this out!
This week we found some overall menu changes, additions, removals, special Valentine’s Day menus, and more!
Menu Mania! February 7, 2019
- NEW! Foot Long Corn Dog
- NEW! February’s Hot Diggity Dog of the Month or Loaded Fries: Buffalo Chicken
- Removed: Vanellope Ice Cream Sundae
- NEW! Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk
- So many changes! Read the lunch and dinner menus to see all the updates!
- A complete menu update, including adding “to go” sandwiches and new appetizers! Click here for the menu and to see the updates!
- So many changes to appetizers and entrees! Read the menu to see the updates!
- A complete menu update, including adding “to go” sandwiches and new appetizers! Read the menu to see the updates!
- NEW: Taste of Mexico City Menu
- NEW: Winter Seasonal Menu
- So many changes! Click here to read the menu!
- Changes for both lunch and dinner! Click here for the menus!
- Lots of changes here, too! Read the menu to see the updates!
We also had one major update for the Disneyland Resort — the new lunch/dinner menu for Paradise Garden Grill.
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorites removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag @allearsnet in your photos!
Want more AllEars.net content? Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for reviews, news, information and more!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!