Be sure to bookmark this post and we’ll update it as we learn of more locations offering special menus.
Valentine’s Day Menu at Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Starter: Select from Caesar Salad or Charred Octopus
- Main Entree: Chateaubriand for Two
- Dessert: White and Dark Chocolate Mousse Sphere
Valentine’s Day Menu at California Grill
Enjoy unparalleled views of the Magic Kingdom as well as a very special Valentine’s Day three-course menu at the Contemporary Resort‘s Rooftop California Grill in addition to their standard a la carte menu.
- Starter: Select from Colorado Bison Tartare or Lobster Bisque
- Main Entree: Select from Filet Mignon, Roasted Green Circle Chicken, or Butter-Poached Maine Lobster Tail
- Dessert: Raspberry Cream Puff
Valentine’s Day Menu at The Wave…of American Flavors
At the Contemporary Resort, you’ll find a special prix-fixe menu for Valentine’s Day in addition to the standard a la carte menu at The Wave…of American Flavors. The prix-fixe Valentine’s Day menu is available for $49.00 per person.
- Appetizers, select one: Mushroom and Brie Soup, Golden Beet Salad, or Shrimp and Grits
- Entrees, select one: Hand-cut 10-oz Strip Steak, Braised Pork Shank, or Seared Sea Scallops
- Dessert: Cream Puffs
Valentine’s Day Menu at Citricos
- Champagne Toast
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Scallop Risotto
- Lemon-scented Cheesecake (additional $9.75)
Valentine’s Day Menu at Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante
If you’ll be in Disney Springs on Valentine’s Day you can enjoy a special Valentine’s menu at Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante. There are several options on this special menu, the standard a la carte menu will also be available.
- Antipasti: Salumi e Formaggi ($18) or Chilled Duo of Oysters ($18)
- Secondi: Duo of Lobster and New York Strip ($34) or Roasted Vegetable Lasagna ($23)
- Dolce: Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Tart ($11)
Valentine’s Day Menu at Enzo’s Hideaway
- Valentine’s Day Antipasti: Salumi e Formaggi ($18), or Chilled Duo of Oysters ($18)
- Valentine’s Day Secondi: Duo of Lobster and New York Strip ($34), or Roasted Vegetable Lasagna ($23)
- Valentine’s Day Dolce: Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Tart ($11)
Valentine’s Day Menu at The Edison
The Edison in Disney Springs promises a “one-of-a-kind celebration” with entertainment and special menu items for Valentine’s Day. One special that we know of is their popular DB Clothesline Bacon dipped in milk chocolate! We see some other sweet treats in the photo below, but don’t have confirmation if those are also on the menu.
Valentine’s Day Menu at Wine Bar George
Via their social media channels Wine Bar George invites guests to enjoy a special Valentine’s Day menu that features individual entrees including Filet Mignon, Seared Red Snapper and more. The Valentine’s Menu is available February 14 – 16.
- Wine Specials for Valentine’s Day:
- Sparkling Wine Flight $25
- Ridge Geyersville Zinfandel Field Blend – glass $23, bottle $90
- Appetizer Specials for Valentine’s Day:
- Frisee Salad – strawberries, pecans, aged goat cheese $9
- Iberico Pork – beurre rouge sauce, potato gratin $32
- Entree Specials for Valentine’s Day:
- Filet Mignon, – potato gratin, seasonal vegetables, garlic chive butter $42
- Wine Braised Chicken Breast – Yukon potato hash, seasonal vegetables $30
- Seared Snapper – smoked mushroom broth, succotash $38
- Dessert Specials for Valentine’s Day:
- Chocolate Pie – espresso cream, almond praline $8
Valentine’s Day Menu at STK Orlando
Disney Springs‘ STK Orlando is celebrating Valentine’s Day with some special additions to their menu for the entire Valentine’s weekend. Special additions to the menu from February 14 – February 17 include:
- Tuna Crudo
- Surf & Turf
- Ora King Salmon
- “Lover’s Cheesecake”
- Love Potion Cocktail
Valentine’s Day Menu at Jiko — The Cooking Place
- Main Entree: Select from Cocoa-Rubbed Bison or Signal Hill Bo Kap Shellfish
- Dessert: Kilimanjaro (Tanzanian Chocolate Mousse, Pistachio Financier, Pink Peppercorn Meringue, Cacao Nib Crunch, Ras el Hanout Pineapple)
Valentine’s Day Menu at Sanaa
Special Dessert Options: Triple Chocolate Mousse Hearts or Cupid’s Candy Bar.
Both options are $8.00. Cupid’s Candy Bar is a Coconut, Apricot, Caramel, Pistachio, Cashew, and Milk Chocolate Bar topped with Chai Cream and Hibiscus Crystals.
Will you be in Disney World for Valentine’s Day? Let us know how you will celebrate in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss the latest Disney news!