Reviews of Living with the Land

Gentle 14-minute boat ride through unique indoor plant growing areas.

Reviewed by NatF Review Date: 04/24/2019

Living with the Land is my favorite attraction Epcot. Its amazing to see the agricultural techniques being employed and the food that is actually served at WDW being grown right there!

Pros:

The ride is different every time you go on it.

Reviewed by BridgetFoster Review Date: 04/24/2019

The whole family enjoys Living with the Land. It's a great down time, relaxing ride, with lots of interesting information. The inside look at Disney's in park food production is amazing to see. The scenery in the informational areas is quite realistic looking. It almost seems as you could walk in the front door of the farm house. We'd like to do a Behind the Seeds tour and get a more in depth look.

Pros:

Interesting information, relaxing, part of the ride is air conditioned, Kids can look for hidden Mickeys

Cons:

Slow moving for those that want something thrilling, Part of the ride takes place in the green house area so if you're looking for an escape from the heat only part of this ride will accommodate, need sunglasses for the greenhouse part if you are sensitive to sun/glare.

Reviewed by Vicky Review Date: 04/24/2019

Nice ride if plants and vegetables interest you.

Pros:

Good ride to rest & cool off

Cons:

A little boring.

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Boat ride through uncommon ways of growing some fruits and vegetables.

Pros:

Very informative. Great for those that are not into thrill rides.

Cons:

Can be boring for kids.

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Relaxing and informative

Pros:

Learn about our earth and growing techniques

Reviewed by BabieO Review Date: 04/18/2019

I really love this ride. When I was a kid my Dad would drag me onto it because he was an avid gardener. Now I have a love of gardening myself & I make my adult son & my husband go on every time we go. I really love this one

Pros:

You learn so much & see all kinds of cool growing methods

Cons:

Could be boring for kids

Reviewed by amy kujawa Review Date: 04/18/2019

This is still one of my favorite rides at Disney. First it's a nice break from walking being as it's at nearly 15 minute ride and secondly it's interesting to see the greenhouses.

Pros:

Usually not long lines

Cons:

Small kids may be bored.

Reviewed by JC Carville Review Date: 04/17/2019

Wait times not too bad for this relaxing ride. The plants in the solarium garden are great. There is a boat that can accommodate wheelchairs so no need to transfer.

Pros:

Gentle ride with interesting sights. Great AC on a hot day.

Cons:

A little dated

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions