Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/18/2019

My favorite Epcot dining destination-I ordered my usual Carciofi (artichoke) pizza along with the red sangria. I think this is the best the pizza has ever been. Absolutely delicious. My waitress was delightful. The wait staff here is one of the best in my opinion. Having visited Italy three times, my travels and interest in Italy always results in great conversation. I already have my October reservation made for my favorite meal!

Pros:

Excellent pizza, staff and atmosphere

Reviewed by mdisanto86 Review Date: 05/24/2019

Via Napoli is one of my favorite dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort! My family and I always look forward to ending a day at Epcot with one of Via Napoli's fresh pizzas, which are reasonably priced. Some can cost upwards of $40, but the large size of each pizza makes them easy to share, splitting the cost up across the entire party.

The place can be noisy, but it reminds me a lot of a loud dinner with my Italian family. The restaurant is also very open, which likely contributes to the noise.

Patio seating is also available, which can negate the noisy atmosphere.

Overall, I would recommend this to any Epcot-goer. The pizzas are great, prices aren't bad, and the service leaves nothing to be desired.

Pros:

Great food, prices, and service

Cons:

Can be noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/11/2019

Excellent meal! Service and atmosphere was wonderful. This was our first time but we will definitely visit again.

Pros:

Good portion sizes. Food was fresh tasting and delicious. Friendly, attentive service

Reviewed by dawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

dined at via in january 2019, very busy, about a 30 minute wait with a reservation. worth the wait.

Pros:

atmosphere was fantastic, decor beautiful of course. servers were on the ball, very personable and charming. Pizza was delicious, deserts as well. already reserved for september, out side

Cons:

just the wait at check in, but i am sure people linger at the table a little longer here!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Pizza the main attraction at this restaurant.

Pros:

Pizza, pizza, pizza.

Cons:

I ordered a salad when the rest of my family order a pizza. The salad didn't come out until they were almost done eating.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2019

just now
Very disappointing. My white wine never came until I asked for it again and when it did come it was warm. The antipasto platter was good but before we were even halfway finished my husband's lasagna arrived...lukewarm. My daughter and I ordered pizza, we waited over an hour to get it. My daughter's was very liquidy. Not impressed by the quality, especially with how much we paid. We had a server in training. He was very nice but not sure if that was part of the problem. The only positive of our experience was that we were inside when the thunderstorm hit

Pros:

Antipasto

Cons:

Undercooked pizza, long wait for food, warm wine, lukewarm lasagna

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great pizza

Pros:

fast and good food

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We have eaten here 6 times and never had a bad experience. We have had a few different types of pizza and they are all delicious. The pasta was decent, not the best, however much better than many other places in Disney (such as Tony’s). Service has also always been great and fast. If not on the dining plan this is also a good place to eat on a budget.

Pros:

Great pizza, not expensive, good service, watching them cook is fun for the kids

Cons:

Noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Great service and atmosphere. Go here for the desserts!!

Pros:

The service, atmosphere, and the desserts!!

Cons:

My husband and I ordered entrees which came a good 15 to 20 minutes before my daughters pizza arrived. I waited for her before eating and so my entree was then cold.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2019

We ate here several years ago and it was fantastic. We retuned for a second time on a recent trip in November 2018. It was the worst Disney dining experience ever, and we’ve been to Disney over 15 times. The server never brought us bread until, after sitting for 45 minutes watching other diners who arrived after us get their meals, my husband asked about our food. The server gave us two pieces of bread. Again, we waited. My husband went to get the manager who apologized and told us our food would be out soon. When our food finally arrived, my Fettucine "Via Napoli” with shrimp was cold and tasteless. There was no prosciutto in it as described. My husbands lobster ravioli was also cold but had some taste. We told the manager. He offered to have 5he meals recooked or give us dessert “on the house.” We opted to leave. We didn’t want to waste another 60+ minutes for poor to mediocre meals and dessert “on the house” - dessert was already included in the dining plan.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere in the main restaurant, not the side porch room.

Cons:

Slow beyond belief and tasteless, incorrectly prepared entree.