Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Had dinner here a few years ago, and came away distinctly unimpressed. Tried it again on our recent trip, and it was worlds better. Pizza was delicious, though some may not have liked mine (it was burned a bit; I like it this way). Nice wine choices, the others in my party enjoyed their food as well, and service was outstanding.

An older gentleman, who seemed to be a kitchen manager of some sort, wandered over while our server was taking our orders. He was clearly from New York (we are from outside of Boston), and chatted with us for quite awhile, making fun of my daughter and her friend for having their hones at the table (my wife and I concurred, whole-heartedly). He gave us an app for free because he liked us. But the star was our server, a rather handsome young man from Sicily, who won the hearts of my teenage daughter and her equally-smitten teenage friend. They tried to keep their attractions secret by whispering about him, as if he didn't know what was up. He was a good sport, in addition to a great server, and even took a picture with the mortified young ladies after dinner.

Bottom line: it's good to give a place a 2nd chance!

Pros:

Pizza, heartthrob server, manager

Cons:

My pizza was burned a bit (I like it that way, but others likely would not)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/19/2019

The pizza was good... service was terrible. Server suggested we order everything at once, they would bring appetizers first followed (in a timely manner) by entree and pizza. First item to the table, pizza. Other items arrived randomly over the next 15 minutes. Had to ask multiple times to speak to a manager to discuss the issue. Over 20 minutes later a manager appeared. Our dinner was comped quickly as the manager discovered how poor our experience was.

Pros:

The pizza was good

Cons:

Service was terrible.

Reviewed by toweristops Review Date: 08/14/2019

Theme park prices but excellent pizza and service. Worth the time to experience this.

Pros:

Service,Pizza, salads

Cons:

Waiting for your table, noise, price

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/18/2019

My favorite Epcot dining destination-I ordered my usual Carciofi (artichoke) pizza along with the red sangria. I think this is the best the pizza has ever been. Absolutely delicious. My waitress was delightful. The wait staff here is one of the best in my opinion. Having visited Italy three times, my travels and interest in Italy always results in great conversation. I already have my October reservation made for my favorite meal!

Pros:

Excellent pizza, staff and atmosphere

Reviewed by mdisanto86 Review Date: 05/24/2019

Via Napoli is one of my favorite dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort! My family and I always look forward to ending a day at Epcot with one of Via Napoli's fresh pizzas, which are reasonably priced. Some can cost upwards of $40, but the large size of each pizza makes them easy to share, splitting the cost up across the entire party.

The place can be noisy, but it reminds me a lot of a loud dinner with my Italian family. The restaurant is also very open, which likely contributes to the noise.

Patio seating is also available, which can negate the noisy atmosphere.

Overall, I would recommend this to any Epcot-goer. The pizzas are great, prices aren't bad, and the service leaves nothing to be desired.

Pros:

Great food, prices, and service

Cons:

Can be noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/11/2019

Excellent meal! Service and atmosphere was wonderful. This was our first time but we will definitely visit again.

Pros:

Good portion sizes. Food was fresh tasting and delicious. Friendly, attentive service

Reviewed by dawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

dined at via in january 2019, very busy, about a 30 minute wait with a reservation. worth the wait.

Pros:

atmosphere was fantastic, decor beautiful of course. servers were on the ball, very personable and charming. Pizza was delicious, deserts as well. already reserved for september, out side

Cons:

just the wait at check in, but i am sure people linger at the table a little longer here!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Pizza the main attraction at this restaurant.

Pros:

Pizza, pizza, pizza.

Cons:

I ordered a salad when the rest of my family order a pizza. The salad didn't come out until they were almost done eating.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2019

just now
Very disappointing. My white wine never came until I asked for it again and when it did come it was warm. The antipasto platter was good but before we were even halfway finished my husband's lasagna arrived...lukewarm. My daughter and I ordered pizza, we waited over an hour to get it. My daughter's was very liquidy. Not impressed by the quality, especially with how much we paid. We had a server in training. He was very nice but not sure if that was part of the problem. The only positive of our experience was that we were inside when the thunderstorm hit

Pros:

Antipasto

Cons:

Undercooked pizza, long wait for food, warm wine, lukewarm lasagna

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great pizza

Pros:

fast and good food