Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

I enjoy the atmosphere here and the great service and the pizza. This time we had enough pizza at other places and so had the Pollo Parmiagiana and the Spaghetti and Meatballs. The chicken parm was dry and had hard pieces here and there... not so good. I think the other party liked the spaghetti, but the serving was huge.

I tried the Cannolo Siciliano for dessert and it was excellent, not too sweet.

They were going to seat us way out in a side room that to me felt like a food court that wasn't a part of the restaurant and we asked to be seated in the restaurant area (because seeing the 3 pizza ovens is part of it all). They moved us just inside the main room which was a lot better for atmosphere.

The service was great and we enjoyed talking to our many waiters/waitresses.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, excellent service, pizza

Cons:

chicken parm dry, a bit noisy

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

We celebrated my birthday here with a pitcher of red sangria, pasta and my favorite Carciofi pizza. We ate in a small room off the main room and the quiet atmosphere was pleasant. Via Napoli is my favorite Epcot dining spot. The waiters are always so charming and the service is excellent.

Pros:

Carciofi pizza, good wine, good food, good service

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 11/05/2018

I really enjoyed this restaurant a few years ago. However, Disney has gotten a bit greedy. The marghereta pizza is FORTY DOLLARS! It's a thin crust pizza and barely feeds three people. This isn't a steak restaurant; it's a pizza place. Our bill was over $100 for calamari, a pizza and some sodas.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere and easy in/out

Cons:

$40 Pizza

Reviewer: kj831 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Not Sure what happened.. My Aunt and I ate here for lunch on my birthday. I had loved this restaurant during my July Trip. She and I both ordered Fettucine Alfredo.(which she had ordered when we went to Tutto Gusto and loved). Our waitress was new but shouldn't have been left on her own just yet. We asked for bread and she never brought it to us. We asked someone else who brought it almost right away. The fettuccine alfredo was obviously made wrong, the sauce had no flavor at at all. They didn't add parmesan, enough cream or the right "spices", so the sauce was thin. No matter how much parmesan we shook onto the pasta, it still didn't taste right.

Pros:

bread is really good

Cons:

fettucine was flavorless

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

we went here for my husbands birthday. He ordered the Margherita pizza, it was very good and we enjoyed watching them make it in their large ovens that look like a persons face.

Pros:

food pizza

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

decent food

Pros:

food is ok

Cons:

food is just ok

Reviewer: Amiee Review Date: 09/29/2018

Always a favorite of our family, the staff is always helpful and share stories of home. We usually get larges and take the leftovers back to our room and eat for lunch on our pool day.

Pros:

Prosciutto e Melone Pizza -white pizza - fontina, mozzarella, prosciutto, cantaloupe, arugula. The best pizza I have ever had!

Reviewer: Tamara Ervin Review Date: 09/27/2018

We had a wonderful dinner at Via Napoli in early September 2018. I was impressed with the restaurant for moving my 610pm reservation up to 445pm because I was starting to overheat and didn't think I would make it to 610. Friendly wait staff, and delicious pizza made a great evening.

Pros:

Exceptional service, delicious food, beautiful location

Cons:

A bit noisy

Reviewer: Cindy M Review Date: 09/27/2018

My DD and I always make a point to eat here. My DD doesn’t like pizza, but loves theirs. It is the best pizza I have ever had. We have been able to eat here even without a reservation, we were seated outside when it was pretty chilly and rainy, and we loved it. Inside can get pretty loud and lacks ambience that other restaurants have, but the food makes up for it. We don’t eat on the dining plan because it is always too much food for us, so the dollar value here is great.

Pros:

Amazing pizza

Cons:

Loud

Reviewer: Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 09/27/2018

Great food..get the pasta

Pros:

Very authentic

Cons:

Seating is weird