Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2019

We ate here several years ago and it was fantastic. We retuned for a second time on a recent trip in November 2018. It was the worst Disney dining experience ever, and we’ve been to Disney over 15 times. The server never brought us bread until, after sitting for 45 minutes watching other diners who arrived after us get their meals, my husband asked about our food. The server gave us two pieces of bread. Again, we waited. My husband went to get the manager who apologized and told us our food would be out soon. When our food finally arrived, my Fettucine "Via Napoli” with shrimp was cold and tasteless. There was no prosciutto in it as described. My husbands lobster ravioli was also cold but had some taste. We told the manager. He offered to have 5he meals recooked or give us dessert “on the house.” We opted to leave. We didn’t want to waste another 60+ minutes for poor to mediocre meals and dessert “on the house” - dessert was already included in the dining plan.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere in the main restaurant, not the side porch room.

Cons:

Slow beyond belief and tasteless, incorrectly prepared entree.

Reviewer: Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We ate at Via Napoli in October 2018. My husband got the lasagna -- again -- and was just as thrilled as he always is. I branched out and got the pesto chicken. It was not good -- needed about 4T of pesto, had a drop. Throw in that the service was sssssllllloooooowwwww, and well, I am not in a great hurry to go back despite that my husband loves the place. One of us loves it, one of us is lukewarm, so a 7 rating and still a recommendation of yes ...

Pros:

Lasagna

Cons:

Food is hit or miss, service is slow.

Reviewer: nlg0517 Review Date: 01/02/2019

We had a very long wait for our reservations. Once we were seated we had to wait quite awhile for the waiter, he was pleasant but not out going. The caprese salad was just ok, the tomato’s lacked flavor but the burrata was delicious. My DS went off script and ordered fettuccine the rest of us ordered pizza for which the restaurant is known. We each shared our pizzas and they were very good. The wine was complimentary to our dinners. I don’t think the desserts were that great, which was disappointing we ordered the tiramisu, cannoli & chocolate cake. I was hoping the cannoli would have been as good as what we get at home but it had a slightly greasy taste.

Pros:

Pizza

Cons:

Long wait, average desserts

Reviewer: tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

We - my boyfriend and I - ate a Via Napoli on Thursday night December 6th, 2018 for dinner. The manager even came around to us and chatted, which was appreciated, at Via Napoli and told us how their water comes from PA as it has the same pH as Italy. Via Napoli is definitely one of our favorite restaurants in all of Disney. Best pizza! It was very crowded when we ate here.

Pros:

Best pizza, manager came around & greeted us, better than Tutto Italia

Cons:

Very crowded when we ate here

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/13/2018

visited 12/7. Not only was food cold but undercooked. worst experience of the whole week. very disappointed.

Pros:

beautiful restaurant

Cons:

poor service

Reviewer: annat856 Review Date: 12/05/2018

My party of 4 ate here last week for dinner. It was very crowded but we were seated quickly. Our server was Francesca and she was sweet and attentive.We had 3 lasagna and one pepperoni pizza. The pizza comes from a different kitchen and took a little longer but we knew this ahead of time and my teen loved it! Our portions were quite large and it was very tasty. I also had a red sangria with my meal. My DH and sons all had the ugly but good sundae and loved it! I had the zeppolis with chocolate sauce and whipped cream, yum!

Pros:

Good service, affordable prices, the pizza ovens are artwork they are so pretty!

Cons:

Loud and crowded

Reviewer: MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

I enjoy the atmosphere here and the great service and the pizza. This time we had enough pizza at other places and so had the Pollo Parmiagiana and the Spaghetti and Meatballs. The chicken parm was dry and had hard pieces here and there... not so good. I think the other party liked the spaghetti, but the serving was huge.

I tried the Cannolo Siciliano for dessert and it was excellent, not too sweet.

They were going to seat us way out in a side room that to me felt like a food court that wasn't a part of the restaurant and we asked to be seated in the restaurant area (because seeing the 3 pizza ovens is part of it all). They moved us just inside the main room which was a lot better for atmosphere.

The service was great and we enjoyed talking to our many waiters/waitresses.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, excellent service, pizza

Cons:

chicken parm dry, a bit noisy

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

We celebrated my birthday here with a pitcher of red sangria, pasta and my favorite Carciofi pizza. We ate in a small room off the main room and the quiet atmosphere was pleasant. Via Napoli is my favorite Epcot dining spot. The waiters are always so charming and the service is excellent.

Pros:

Carciofi pizza, good wine, good food, good service

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 11/05/2018

I really enjoyed this restaurant a few years ago. However, Disney has gotten a bit greedy. The marghereta pizza is FORTY DOLLARS! It's a thin crust pizza and barely feeds three people. This isn't a steak restaurant; it's a pizza place. Our bill was over $100 for calamari, a pizza and some sodas.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere and easy in/out

Cons:

$40 Pizza

Reviewer: kj831 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Not Sure what happened.. My Aunt and I ate here for lunch on my birthday. I had loved this restaurant during my July Trip. She and I both ordered Fettucine Alfredo.(which she had ordered when we went to Tutto Gusto and loved). Our waitress was new but shouldn't have been left on her own just yet. We asked for bread and she never brought it to us. We asked someone else who brought it almost right away. The fettuccine alfredo was obviously made wrong, the sauce had no flavor at at all. They didn't add parmesan, enough cream or the right "spices", so the sauce was thin. No matter how much parmesan we shook onto the pasta, it still didn't taste right.

Pros:

bread is really good

Cons:

fettucine was flavorless