Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Serving Lunch and Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/lunch-dinner
Child Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/via-napoli/child-lunch-dinner

Reviewed by dawn Review Date: 04/24/2019

dined at via in january 2019, very busy, about a 30 minute wait with a reservation. worth the wait.

Pros:

atmosphere was fantastic, decor beautiful of course. servers were on the ball, very personable and charming. Pizza was delicious, deserts as well. already reserved for september, out side

Cons:

just the wait at check in, but i am sure people linger at the table a little longer here!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Pizza the main attraction at this restaurant.

Pros:

Pizza, pizza, pizza.

Cons:

I ordered a salad when the rest of my family order a pizza. The salad didn't come out until they were almost done eating.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2019

just now
Very disappointing. My white wine never came until I asked for it again and when it did come it was warm. The antipasto platter was good but before we were even halfway finished my husband's lasagna arrived...lukewarm. My daughter and I ordered pizza, we waited over an hour to get it. My daughter's was very liquidy. Not impressed by the quality, especially with how much we paid. We had a server in training. He was very nice but not sure if that was part of the problem. The only positive of our experience was that we were inside when the thunderstorm hit

Pros:

Antipasto

Cons:

Undercooked pizza, long wait for food, warm wine, lukewarm lasagna

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great pizza

Pros:

fast and good food

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 04/18/2019

We have eaten here 6 times and never had a bad experience. We have had a few different types of pizza and they are all delicious. The pasta was decent, not the best, however much better than many other places in Disney (such as Tony’s). Service has also always been great and fast. If not on the dining plan this is also a good place to eat on a budget.

Pros:

Great pizza, not expensive, good service, watching them cook is fun for the kids

Cons:

Noisy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

Great service and atmosphere. Go here for the desserts!!

Pros:

The service, atmosphere, and the desserts!!

Cons:

My husband and I ordered entrees which came a good 15 to 20 minutes before my daughters pizza arrived. I waited for her before eating and so my entree was then cold.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2019

We ate here several years ago and it was fantastic. We retuned for a second time on a recent trip in November 2018. It was the worst Disney dining experience ever, and we’ve been to Disney over 15 times. The server never brought us bread until, after sitting for 45 minutes watching other diners who arrived after us get their meals, my husband asked about our food. The server gave us two pieces of bread. Again, we waited. My husband went to get the manager who apologized and told us our food would be out soon. When our food finally arrived, my Fettucine "Via Napoli” with shrimp was cold and tasteless. There was no prosciutto in it as described. My husbands lobster ravioli was also cold but had some taste. We told the manager. He offered to have 5he meals recooked or give us dessert “on the house.” We opted to leave. We didn’t want to waste another 60+ minutes for poor to mediocre meals and dessert “on the house” - dessert was already included in the dining plan.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere in the main restaurant, not the side porch room.

Cons:

Slow beyond belief and tasteless, incorrectly prepared entree.

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We ate at Via Napoli in October 2018. My husband got the lasagna -- again -- and was just as thrilled as he always is. I branched out and got the pesto chicken. It was not good -- needed about 4T of pesto, had a drop. Throw in that the service was sssssllllloooooowwwww, and well, I am not in a great hurry to go back despite that my husband loves the place. One of us loves it, one of us is lukewarm, so a 7 rating and still a recommendation of yes ...

Pros:

Lasagna

Cons:

Food is hit or miss, service is slow.

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/02/2019

We had a very long wait for our reservations. Once we were seated we had to wait quite awhile for the waiter, he was pleasant but not out going. The caprese salad was just ok, the tomato’s lacked flavor but the burrata was delicious. My DS went off script and ordered fettuccine the rest of us ordered pizza for which the restaurant is known. We each shared our pizzas and they were very good. The wine was complimentary to our dinners. I don’t think the desserts were that great, which was disappointing we ordered the tiramisu, cannoli & chocolate cake. I was hoping the cannoli would have been as good as what we get at home but it had a slightly greasy taste.

Pros:

Pizza

Cons:

Long wait, average desserts

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

We - my boyfriend and I - ate a Via Napoli on Thursday night December 6th, 2018 for dinner. The manager even came around to us and chatted, which was appreciated, at Via Napoli and told us how their water comes from PA as it has the same pH as Italy. Via Napoli is definitely one of our favorite restaurants in all of Disney. Best pizza! It was very crowded when we ate here.

Pros:

Best pizza, manager came around & greeted us, better than Tutto Italia

Cons:

Very crowded when we ate here