Reviews of Pinocchio Village Haus

Cuisines: Italian, American
Read more about Pinocchio Village Haus including a link to the menu here:

Fantasyland

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 01/28/2019

On our 12th visit to WDW, we finally tried Pinocchio Village Haus. Our first mistake was going at noon. It was madness. It took us more than 30 minutes to find a table. When we did finally find one, a VIP tour guide cast member actually swooped in and took it away from us for her "VIP" guests. It was embarrassing and upsetting. We also used Mobile Ordering. Every person waiting for their food via the app, most whom had been notified by the Mobile Order app that their food was ready, was crammed into a small space and down the main aisle. With the mobile ordering, it took at least 45 minutes to get our food. If the app would have allowed, we would have cancelled our order. And no, there was no cast member you could reach among the hundreds of guests in there to ask if cancellation was an option. 3 flatbreads and one cup of soup. Expensive for the small portion and quality, food was cold and tasteless. The worst dining experience ever at WDW, times 10. I would not go back, ever, even if they were giving their food away.

And one more thing about the VIP tour guide - apparently more and more people are using this service, which is a bit concerning. We saw families with the VIP guides everywhere, all week. This VIP guide that took our table was extremely rude - a slap in the face, really, to make other guests at the park feel so second rate in such a public display. I wish I had gotten her name.

Pros:

0. Literally 0. Food, service, atmosphere, all a big 0

Cons:

The worst dining experience at WDW

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

you can watch the boats from its a small world go by

Pros:

pretty good food

Cons:

not enough food choices

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is OK. The portions are fairly small it seems. Italian themed food. You can watch people ride on It's A Small World.

Pros:

Good location, watch people ride on It's A Small World

Cons:

Food isn't that great, very hard to navigate strollers in here.

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

While this place can turn bonkers crowded, it can be a crowd pleaser as well. The flat bread pizzas are a nice turn from the usual pizza we find in theme parks and the monthly change up can be refreshing. We enjoyed the pepperoni & sausage and a plain ole cheese flatbread. I will add that their salads were delicious as well. We try to opt to sit next to the window by it's a small world for viewing fun as well!

Pros:

Better than average flatbreads

Cons:

Busy

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/26/2018

Bread sticks excellent, soup was average but a good choice for a rainy day. Indoor seating but was somewhat crowded

Pros:

good bread sticks

Cons:

crowded

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

After a couple of bad experiences at CS this was a nice surprise. While nothing was great the flatbreads were good and the service was friendly and quick.

Pros:

Flatbreads

Cons:

the crowds and noise

Reviewed by saffie Review Date: 12/05/2017

I had eaten at this particular restaurant when I was younger and I wanted to share that experience with my kids. Big mistake. This place has gone downhill. Where they used to serve yummy hamburgers and hot dogs, they now serve gross and inedible flatbreads and "Italian-esque" sandwiches. I made it through half of my sandwich before I finally had to call it a day and toss it out. If I had not been on the free dining plan I would have been angry to have spent so much on such a lousy meal. Oh well, lesson learned. Next time we'll find a quick service spot that is a lot better than this one.

Pros:

Cons:

Awful food and crowded

Reviewed by SnowWhite14 Review Date: 05/31/2017

This was our first time stopping here for a quick serve meal on the DDP. It was okay, but nothing special. Our family had the flatbreads and chicken parm sandwiches. Nothing special and I would probably choose Cosmic Ray's over this next visit. We wanted Be Our Guest, but weren't able to get a reservation. It was extremely crowded and the lines were very long, but they moved quickly. We were able to find seating even on a very busy weekend.

Pros:

large seating area

Cons:

food was plain

Reviewed by tinkiebell Review Date: 12/15/2016

We visited PVH on a Sunday afternoon so you can imagine how busy the park was as I was craving a flatbread pizza. While it took time to get to the ordering station and then more time to get our food, it was served as quickly as possible given the busy time of day. The flatbreads we received were fresh and our order was correct. In fact, the staff made a last-minute substitution in our kids’ meal with a very cheerful and courteous manner. We scored a table at the windows overlooking It’s a Small World—it was a great respite from the crowded day.

Pros:

large dining area

Cons:

very crowded

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

Service was SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW during the hectic lunch hour rush.

It was SO incredibly crowded in this very large restaurant that the only place I could find to sit was on a bench at the very back.

The Caprese Pizza was delicious and DON'T MISS the Tiramisu Gelato but DO PLAN on fighting crowded conditions because this is THE ONLY quick service Dining hall in the Wildly Congested Little-kid (Fantasyland). They really need to add one more soon.

Pros:

Delicious pizzas

Cons:

CRAZILY crowded as it is the ONLY dining hall in Fantasyland