Be sure to check out the decor, take advantage of special photos, complete the scavenger hunt, and try the treats in the park between now and February 18.
You’ll find special decor celebrating Mickey and Minnie, Disneyland’s sweethearts, up and down Main Street U.S.A.
In Town Square you’ll find a floral background that is perfect for you and your sweetheart or your entire family.
For the young, and the young at heart, there’s a new scavenger hunt, Minnie’s Valentine’s Surprise. Purchase a commemorative map and stickers at select merchandise locations, go searching for the valentines Minnie has hidden all over the park for Mickey. Once you find all of them and complete your map return to Disney Showcase to pick up your special surprise.
Special Food Offerings in Disneyland for Valentine’s Day Celebrations
Outdoor Vending Carts
- Cherry Cotton Candy
Main Street Gourmet Coffee Cart
- Minnie Donut topped with pink icing, a strawberry, and a chocolate bow
Churros Near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Churros near Town Square
- Strawberry Churro with chocolate dipping sauce
- Sweetheart Donut Sundae – Warm glazed donut with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce topping, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry
- Heart-shaped Mousse Dessert with raspberry mousse and vanilla bean crème brûlée center
- Heart-shaped Linzer Cookie
- Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Cherry Mousse Dessert – Dark chocolate ganache and chocolate crunch with red velvet spray, gold dust, and mini heart sprinkles
- Molcajete Platter – Chorizo sausage, carne asada, shrimp, cebollitas, serrano, nopales, and Oaxaca cheese with salsa roja and warm tortillas
- Chocolate Tamale with espresso whipped cream and cherry compote
Churros near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Sugar-dusted Churro with spicy cocoa dipping sauce
- Strawberry Beet Salad
- Pillow Cake Dessert – Pabana mousse with salted caramel pot de crème center (share it with a friend or a loved one!)
- Burning Love Valentine’s Churro – Sweet and spicy red sugar churro with “double-the-love” cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate-covered Strawberry Beignets
- Double Chocolate Fritters – Double chocolate chunk fritters tossed in powdered sugar
- Honey-to-Love Funnel Cake – Honey and cream funnel cake with cinnamon sprinkles
- Southern Pork Belly Sliders – Sticky sweet and fiery-glazed pork belly sliders on toasted brioche buns with fresh sliced jalapeños with house-made pickle chips
- Chocolate Lava Cake with passion fruit sorbet and passion fruit sauce
- Minnie-inspired Sundae – Espresso chip gelato, cherry compote, cream-filled cookies, and chocolate-dusted artisan churro topped with whipped cream and a chocolate bow
- Strawberry Cheesecake “Funnel of Love” – Funnel cake covered with cheesecake filling, strawberry compote, whipped cream, and a chocolate bow
- Piranha Lemonade Slushy – Mango and pineapple lemonade with lychee and pomegranate popping pearls
- Roasted Vegetable Spring Roll – Roasted Portobello mushrooms and red peppers, pickled cucumbers, baba ghanoush spread, zucchini noodles, fresh mint, fresh basil, and toasted sesame seeds served with harissa sauce
Churros Near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Popping Sugar Churro
Will you be in Disneyland to enjoy these special treats and events? Let us know in the comments below!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Want more AllEars.net content? Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for reviews, news, information and more!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss the latest Disney news!