The party begins at Disney’s PCH Grill with a buffet of all-you-care-to-enjoy selections, followed by a celebration with some of your favorites from The Incredibles inside the Pacific Ballroom at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
Buffet Dinner in PCH Grill
The buffet includes appetizers such as:
- Hearty, traditional pozole soup
- New England clam chowder
- Imported and domestic cheese and meat display
- Fresh homemade salads and fruit
Main dishes include a carving station offering:
- Herb-marinated prime rib served with savory au jus and horseradish sauce
- Herb-roasted turkey breast served with cranberry relish and sage-infused turkey gravy
- House-made fried chicken
- Salmon coulibiac with roasted cauliflower butter sauce
- Stout beer-braised short ribs with a coffee ancho chile sauce
- Braised short ribs with a red wine reduction sauce
- Vegetarian options include saffron rice pilaf, chef’s pan-seared wild mushroom blend, as well as other delicious hot dishes
- Options for kids include petite grilled beef tips, oven-baked mac and cheese, and create-your-own pizzas.
And, of course, there will be desserts! Choose from:
- Yule log
- Cranberry mousse pie
- Tiramisu cheesecake
- Mud pie, and more
Celebrate with The Incredibles in the Pacific Ballroom
After dinner you’ll move on to the Pacific Ballroom and be able to snap selfies and rub elbows with some “Incredible” Pixar Characters. Plus, you’ll get to count down to 2019 twice! Enjoy a celebratory toast and festive balloon drop at 9 p.m. and midnight!
Reservations and More Information
December 31, 2018
Dinner is served from 5 to 10 p.m.
The Pacific Ballroom New Year’s Eve Character Celebration event begins at 6 p.m. and ends at 12:30 a.m.
$100.00 per adult and $35.00 per child (ages 3 to 9)
Tax and gratuity not included.
Please note: A service charge will automatically be added for parties of 8 or more guests.
Complimentary self-parking for the duration of the event is included with a Disney’s PCH Grill validation, available at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
An Annual Passholder discount may be available for the event. Inquire when you call.
Book online or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Pacific Time daily.
Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to the event to avoid a $10 per-person charge.
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag us @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any exciting Disney news!