Reviews of World Premiere Food Court

View Menus at World Premiere Food Court Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Food Court - Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snacks

Breakfast Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/world-premiere-food-court/breakfast
Lunch/Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/world-premiere-food-court/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 03/31/2013

We ended up eating here on 3/18 for late dinner as our DD4 got sick and we had to take her to Centra Care and spent 4 hours there and missed our ressies at 1900 Park Fare. Now being after 9pm and starving we went to the food court to find something to hold us over until morning. We got the steak sub, chicken Alfredo, and make your own salad. The steak sub was good, the alfredo was ok but this isn't an italian restaurant but my kids would ear alfredo anywhere. But what I was impressed of the most is the make your own salad. It's not your do it yourself salad bar but a castmember measures our your lettuce and adds anything you want then you have a choice of chicken, steak, or salmon. I chose chicken my DH chose the salmon. Both were delicious and plentiful. We eat a lot of salads and eat large salads and this one was filling. it would have been nice to have a piece of garlic bread or crackers with it but was able to use our QS credits for it and was satisfied. We took our meals back to our rooms to eat but it wasn't crowded at all and after explaining to a castmember who was just being friendly about our long day with our DD4 being she offered gingerale and told us to check with the front desk about getting our ressies arranged to see if we could get in at 1900 Park Fare. I thought this was very nice of them to offer suggestions that late at night

Pros:

convenient

Reviewed by thetony45 Review Date: 03/22/2013

I only had one meal at the World Premier Food Court during my stay.

I had a meatball sub. It came with homemade chips or coleslaw but the Cast Member on duty let me substitute the coleslaw with 2 bread sticks.

The sub was very good. The meatballs were big and tasty and the bread was well toasted.

The bread sticks were warm and soft and had a nice garlic flavor.

There are 4 different bays to order from as well as a bakery area along with plenty of snacks and a cooler full of milk, soda, water, beer, or anything else you want.

It is a great place eat while at the resort but not worth making a special trip for.

Pros:

Good food lots of seating

Cons:

not as well themed as other restaurants

Reviewed by jnc1223 Review Date: 02/19/2013

We stayed here from 12/31/12-1/6/13 so we had several meals here. We LOVE the nachos, I wished they served them for dinner too. We got breakfast and bought it back to our room one morning, we all had the chocolate chip pancakes with sausage and they were the best, we weren't expecting much so it was a pleasant surprise. The ice machine ran out several times but with the amount of people it didn't surprise me too much, the soda was cold coming out anyway. We must have eaten at "off" times because we never had a a problem getting a table.

Pros:

Nachos! and make your own salad

Cons:

ice

Other topics in All Star Movies