Reviews of Tiffins

View Menus at Tiffins Dining Location

Cuisines: African, Mexican, Asian
Read more about Tiffins here, including links to the menus:

Full service signature restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

Reviewed by John Review Date: 03/29/2020

Great

Pros:

Our party of six ate at Tiffins for the third time in January 2020 and it seems to get better with age. Great food and service. I had the lamb and it was wonderful. I would highly recommend Tiffins.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/23/2020

Best Food I’ve Ever Had in Disney!

Our large family dined here and we had the very best meal we’ve ever had in Disney, and we’ve been almost everywhere! The standouts for us were the Surf & Turf, Shrimp and Grits, and the Lobster Mac’n Cheese. It was also the best service we’ve ever had. All around, it was an amazing experience and it is already booked for our next trip at the end of April.

Pros:

Food and Service was outstanding

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

My boyfriend ate here for lunch Wed 12/04/19. We ate here last year as well and really enjoyed it. We're on the deluxe dining plan and the bill came to $197.03 and is a 2 credit restaurant. Both years they've been attentive to my nut allergy. I had the Spiced Chickpea Falafel both years for my appetizer and they take away the Mint-Pistachio Pesto because of my allergy. I had the halibet for my meal and it was very good. My boyfriend had the Charred Octopus for an appetizer and Surf and Turf for his meal. We both had "The Lion King" for dessert. Everything was great.

Pros:

"Easier" to get a reservation for, no dress code being a signature 2-credit restaurant, attentive to food allergies, good food

Cons:

Pricey if not on the dining plan

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/27/2019

Lovely decor; very attentive staff.

Pros:

Exceptional cuisine....even the kids enjoyed it.

Cons:

Very expensive and retime consuming, if you’re at AK for just one day.

Reviewed by Tiggr264 Review Date: 12/14/2019

My friend and I had dinner here on the 2nd of December. The food and service was exceptional. We had the soup and cheese assortment for our appetizers followed by the Halibut which was very good. For dessert we had the whipped cheesecake and the Lion King Dessert which was the best we had on our trip this time around. Mark our server was very attentive and made our meal very enjoyable.

Pros:

Food, Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/26/2019

Very expensive, very small portions, not at all worth the high cost.

Pros:

Nice art on the walls, each room is themed.

Cons:

very small portions, very expensive

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

We had the halibut and the butter chicken. Both were good, chicken was surprisingly better. Portions are quite small (especially for the price) but we didn't leave hungry. Bread service was quite nice, server was great. I honestly can't say exactly why but this place just didn't blow me away. For the money it cost for two (bread service, two small entrees and two beers = 150.00 with tip), we'll probably decide not to go back.

Pros:

pretty atmosphere, good food

Cons:

on the expensive side

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

Tiffins was a surprise hit with our group of three seniors. The setting is fun and service is excellent. We ate dinner there on May 2, 2019. The charred octopus appetizer was a nice bite to share, and tasty. My fellow diners had the halibut and the shrimp and grits and both reported that their meals were delicious. I enjoyed the whole fried fish, but would have appreciated more sauce, because the fish itself was rather dry, although tasty. The halo halo dessert was educational, but I don't think that I'll have it again. Sweet potato ice cream isn't for me.

Pros:

Nice setting; good service; good food

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by tammra Review Date: 04/17/2019

Tiffins and it's adjoining Nomad lounge has become my favorite go-to for an interesting and elevated dining experience in WDW. The beautiful décor is based on the Imagineers' travels made while doing research for Animal Kingdom and the food is flavorful and inventive. You forget that you're in a theme park.

Pros:

The beef wagu is so tender you can cut it with a fork. Don't leave without trying their signature dessert, the passion fruit tapioca crème. Décor, food, and staff are all excellent.

Cons:

Non-adventurous eaters in your party or people on a tight budget might balk.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Tuesday December 4. The server was very attentive to my nut allergy. He told me they could customize certain dishes. My appetizer they made without the pesto sauce for me. This restaurant deserves more attention. Check out the menu and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Pros:

Good food, good service, attentive to allergies

Cons:

Doesn't get the attention it deserves

Other topics in Animal Kingdom