Reviews of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

Reviewed by themeparkobsessed123 Review Date: 07/21/2021

This is easily one of the best rides at universal (the best being velocicoaster) i have rode this one multiple times and it was worth the wait. if you are staying at a express hotel than you get early access to the parks sometimes and we did this ride early in the morning and the wait wasnt very long. this ride doesnt accept express because you need a virtual line. there are so many nods to the harry potter books and movies

Pros:

thrilling and very themed

Cons:

long lines

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

Best ride ever. The best. Slightly better than Veliocoaster. If you like Test track, you will LOVE this. It has many accelerations that blow you away. My family is full of ride enthusiast, and we all agree, this is the best ride we have ever ridden.

Pros:

The only ride I would willing wait 3 hr for.

Cons:

No Express Pass (grumpy face)

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 07/12/2021

Love love love this ride! Fun theming and not too intense. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to introduce their kids to rollercoasters! The reason I didn’t give it a 10 is the new virtual line sign up is absolutely trash! It shouldn’t be this hard to get on a ride! Other than that it’s great!

Pros:

Great ride Fun theme

Cons:

Long lines Terrible virtual line system

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/07/2021

Love the ride, went early every morning to get on as soon as we could. Real thrill, roller coaster tech is getting better and better

Pros:

New technology raises the bar

Cons:

The queue is poorly designed, each room gets significantly louder and louder. It’s almost unbearable

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/17/2021

This attraction is so fun! Me and my mom went on it, we had a blast! Although it will be very, very confusing for people that have not read or watched the films it is still so fun! This attraction is a good first roller coaster! But it will most likely have a long wait if you don't get up for early park admission

Pros:

Good for first timers, lots of theming, just fun overall!

Cons:

Long wait

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 06/02/2021

I am a hardcore Disney fanatic, but I do love Harry Potter. I didn't think this ride would live up to the hype but it exceeded my expectations a million times over! It is THRILLING! I could not stop smiling and laughing the whole ride. It was truly exhilarating without being over the top. I think it may just be my favorite attraction of all time. I love love love this ride. If you can score a front seat, which I did on my second time riding, it will change your life!

Pros:

fast without being too hilly, TONS of magical creatures. Hagrid's hut in the queue!

Cons:

It can be a lot. My first time riding I felt a little queasy but the second and third times were amazing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/10/2021

This attraction is amazing! One of the best rides in universal studios

Pros:

worth the long wait, super cool

Cons:

nothing.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/10/2021

Always

Pros:

So much to see

Cons:

End quick

Reviewed by FreshlySqueezed2208 Review Date: 05/09/2021

One of the best rides in the entire Theme Park. One of a kind rollercoaster attraction with backwards drops and thrilling turns. This ride also has amazing animatronics such as Hagrid and Fluffy. This ride also tells an amazing story and the theming is spot on.

Pros:

Amazing Animatronics, Immersive Theming, Thrilling Atmosphere

Cons:

Constantly Starts to to break down. Long line( but worth the wait)

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/22/2021

I waited 3 hours for this ride about 4 days after it first opened a few years ago. It was honestly worth it. The theming in the queue is great and it carries over to the ride as well. It has just the right amount of thrill that most people can handle. I love when the floor just drops you while you are on the ride. Such a unique ride system as well.

Pros:

Unique ride system. Great theming everywhere. Right amount of thrill for most people.

Cons:

Hard for some guests to fit in the bike.

Other topics in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade Rides and Attractions