Reviews of Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

Motorbike roller coaster based on Harry Potter film series

Reviewed by Queenbee7 Review Date: 09/30/2020

We were able to ride this ride twice in January 2020. Loved driving the motorbike and the unexpected drop was fantastic!

Pros:

Enjoyed the different experience of being on the motorbike, instead of in a coaster car. The queue and ride theme was fantastic.

Cons:

May not be comfortable for larger riders.

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I would give this a 100 out of 10 if I could. AMAZING and my favorite roller coaster ever. It is so fun! The queue line is amazing and I feel like I am in the world of Harry Potter. The ride vehicles are awesome and if you get a chance to ride on the bike, do it! Actually if you have a chance to ride more than once, ride in both the sidecar and on the bike. It is a different experience. The theming through the ride is also great. The best part is the drop through the devil’s snare.

Pros:

Fast, theming, queue line, ride vehicles, everything

Reviewed by LeandroRodrigues Review Date: 09/27/2020

One of the best Universal Experiences to this day! The lines can be very long and busy, but it´s totally worth it. Good speed, good creatures theming and the ride vehicle it´s super cool! GO WITHOUT really questioning

Pros:

Thrills, good theming, MUST DO

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by TXProud77 Review Date: 09/23/2020

My family got the chance to ride this the weekend before the shutdown & are we ever glad we did. It's an amazing ride, & it's one you should ride twice so you can experience both seats.

Pros:

The ride \"feels\" different from each seat.

Cons:

It seems like every one of the newer rides at Universal are not made for larger people to ride & this one is no different. If your waist size is bigger than 40 inches, you won't fit in the restraints. This seems extremely discriminatory for larger people but Universal has taken this approach with quite a few of their rides.

Reviewed by Desiree630 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Beautiful, exciting, and fun.

Pros:

Amazing! Big animatronics, fast and smooth coaster, and you really feel secure in the motorcycle and the side car. Worth the wait. Even the line is themed and fun. Such a beautiful ride.

Cons:

I can’t take it home and set it up in my backyard so I can ride it everyday here in Illinois.

Reviewed by ebowers2011 Review Date: 09/22/2020

Best coaster I have ever ridden!

Pros:

The entire ride was done well! I don’t want to go into detail and give too much away!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Constancehs Review Date: 09/22/2020

Awesome coaster! Amazing queue! Super original and unpredictable!

Pros:

Great thrill, fun queue

Cons:

Long lines are to be expected, but yikes

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 09/22/2020

If I could give this a 100/10 I would. Hands down best ride I have ever ridden.

Pros:

Thrilling, smooth, animatronics are DOPE

Cons:

nothing...literally nothing

Reviewed by southernbrat9900 Review Date: 09/22/2020

I finally rode Hagrid's for the first time in July. Now I realize what all the hype was about. It is AWESOME!! It is a lot faster than it seems. The sets are beautiful and the unexpected drop was a fun surprise! I don't wait in long lines but I definitely believe Hagrid's is worth it!

Reviewed by Lydia Review Date: 09/22/2020

THIS RIDE IS AMAZING

Pros:

Big thrills, great animatronics, entertaining storyline, wonderful for Harry Potter fans, cool queue.

Cons:

Nothing. Literally nothing.

Other topics in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade Rides and Attractions