Reviews of Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

Reviewed by itsagreatbigbeautifultomorrow Review Date: 10/14/2021

Wow wow wow this is an amazing storytelling coaster

Reviewed by magicwmads Review Date: 09/30/2021

HOLY COW BRO. HOLY COW. I want to give nothing away about it because I want everyone to experience it for themselves. But WOWWWW. Don’t watch a ride through, just ride it blindly. I was so impressed and smiled the entire time. I just. I can’t.

Pros:

Literally everything. All of it.

Cons:

None. NAILED IT.

Reviewed by MsLeslie Review Date: 09/29/2021

OMG. A must! I am a Harry Potter fan, but even if you are not, this is such a fun ride! I am afraid of drops so cannot go on any big roller roasters especially ones that loop upside down. This was perfect for me. I would suggest that if you are like me and cannot do drops and are scared to watch first person pov videos of it first. There is a small drop at the end, but a fun one. Very unique backwards roller coaster and switching of tracks at end. Went on it twice in a row.

Pros:

Great for people with slight motion sickness and fear of large drops.

Cons:

Long lines sometimes, but really experienced no cons my first time.

Reviewed by anagram Review Date: 09/27/2021

I wish I could give this ride higher than a 10 rating...it's fantastic! Hands down the absolute best ride that I've ever been on! The first time I rode it, I had never read a Harry Potter book or seen a Harry Potter movie, and I still loved it. Now that I've seen the movies, I love it even more! This is the most popular ride at the park and we had to use the virtual line process to reserve a spot. Somehow we managed to ride this seven times during our most recent trip! It was such a fantastic ride and never got old!

Pros:

Theming of the queue and ride is amazing. The ride is so thrilling and has some surprising, fun elements. Highly recommend! Riding on the bike is such a cool experience.

Cons:

Wait times can be long, even with a spot in the virtual queue.

Reviewed by PrincessReese Review Date: 09/27/2021

Easily the beast theme park ride! So many great ride elements all in one!

Pros:

Best Harry Potter ride! Love that it is a coaster with a special drop!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Kathleen5 Review Date: 09/14/2021

One of the best roller coasters EVER. It's a great story coaster that really takes you into the Harry Potter world. You really feel like you are traveling with Hagrid on a flying motorcycle! Always a must do for me.

Pros:

Incredible technology Harry potter, duh!

Cons:

Is outdoors so it can shut down due to weather Lines can get long

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/22/2021

Amazing ride! Me dad who hates heights loves this coaster, so good ride for the whole family. The only scary parts is you go up then you go backwards and there’s a Tower Of Terror type drop in there to ( watch videos online). The only thing to say is well done universal! And just know your kid(s) before going on.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/16/2021

This ride is AMAZING!!! I just got back from universal today, we went for 2 days. The second day we rode this 3 times because it was that good!! This was definitely my favorite ride out of every ride at universal. The acceleration blew me away, and LOVED the drop too!! Highly recommend for everyone!

Pros:

The ride is amazing!!

Cons:

Virtual line, very hard to get on

Reviewed by ImWhyTheRumIsGone Review Date: 08/05/2021

Best ride at Universal. Hands down. I get off this ride with a big smile on my face. It is SO much fun. Amazing technology, great theming, just awesome. I think anyone would enjoy this ride, but it would be helpful if you have some Harry Potter knowledge to catch all the references. Great queue. Fight your family to ride on the motorbike.

Pros:

amazing tech queue theming everything

Cons:

the sidecar seats

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

Definitely the absolute best ride at Universal. I waited almost three hours for this (before the virtual line was around in pre-COVID times), and it was worth every second of it. I didn't watch any videos of it beforehand, which made this so much fun when the motorbike took off at the very beginning, when it went backwards, and when it dropped. You HAVE to ride this one--you won't regret it!

Pros:

Surprising coaster that goes so fast

Cons:

Lots of downtime and technical problems that can cause a long line

Other topics in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade Rides and Attractions