Reviews of Rise of the Resistance — DLR

10 / 10

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

We got our boarding pass for this ride 1 minute after the park opened at 9am and we weren't called up until 9pm. This was about a month after the ride had opened. When our boarding group was called we still had to line up for an hour to ride. While it was incredible and I would recommend everyone rides this I hope that the line times become more manageable in future. Each section of the ride was amazing and it was a whole interactive experience as well as a ride.

Pros:

Incredibly detailed and interactive.

Cons:

Boarding groups filled quickly and a long wait for the group to be called then to get into the ride.

Reviewed by lolamae2728 Review Date: 04/21/2020

WOW! Incredible and amazing and I don’t even like Star Wars that much. Definitely a must do. Incredibly immersive and technologically advanced.

Pros:

Disney outdid themselves! Insanely cool attraction. Love the animatronics and technology involved. One of my favorite rides of all time.

Cons:

A big hassle to get a boarding group, but TOTALLY worth it!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Very immersive if you love star wars and even if you don’t

Pros:

extremely well done and its something every one will love. If the ride breaks down while your boarding group is called or while you are in line they do a very good job of making sure you ride the ride if you have already been called.

Cons:

Breaks down every so often and you have to get a boarding pass which means you have to get up early

Other topics in Disneyland Park Rides and Attractions