Reviews of Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run

Reviewed by Snooganz Review Date: 07/31/2021

If you're a Star Wars fan you will love it! The line itself is amazing. That being said, out of all the positions in the cockpit, gunner is the worse. It is thye most boring and you feel like you have minimal agency. Engineer and Pilot are the most fun.

Pros:

Amazing Emersion

Cons:

1/3 chance getting a bad seat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/11/2021

So much fun! Incredible theming and highly interactive! The queue is breathtaking and it is a high capacity attraction so the line moves very fast.

Pros:

Star Wars-themed, high capacity attraction, highly interactive, amazing queue, single rider line

Cons:

Long lines, other parts can ruin it

Reviewed by Lyndsay Review Date: 01/11/2021

Rated 4 because the queue is amazing! I love how immersive the experience is! As a lover of the original 3 movies and Mandolorian only, it’s hard to get into the story in Galaxy’s Edge. I don’t know who Hondo is and being in a simulator that strangers control is annoying. I’d rather go on Star Tours with characters I know and love and not have to do any of the work. It’s stressful! I miss Luke.

Pros:

Queue

Cons:

Too much work for a ride.I just want to ride. Group projects with strangers is not my favorite.

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

Super fun interactive line. Especially if you have the Play Disney App. The ride itself is also very interactive with your performance affecting the outcome of the ride.

Pros:

Very well themed.

Cons:

Only 6 to a compartment so if you have a larger amount you will be split up.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

I love Star Wars but this ride is kinda meh in my opinion. You have to ride it at least once.

Pros:

It’s pretty cool and it’s fun and when I wrote it, I laughed so much because my group failed so much (I was the pilot)

Cons:

the line is super long for how fun the ride is

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/29/2020

This attraction is truly incredible and so much fun! Even if you aren't a Star Wars fan, you'll still have fun piloting the fastest ship in the galaxy!

Pros:

Anyone can have fun on this attraction, plus you can ride it so many times and it will be different every time!

Cons:

The line is a little long for how fun the ride is.

Reviewed by Disneylife Review Date: 01/08/2020

It a good ride if you love Star Wars. The only fun position is pilot, but it deserves one ride

Pros:

Star Wars dream Pilot is so great

Cons:

Other positions aren’t great Could crash ship

Other topics in Disneyland Park Rides and Attractions