Reviews of Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/11/2021

So much fun! Incredible theming and highly interactive! The queue is breathtaking and it is a high capacity attraction so the line moves very fast.

Pros:

Star Wars-themed, high capacity attraction, highly interactive, amazing queue, single rider line

Cons:

Long lines, other parts can ruin it

Reviewed by Lyndsay Review Date: 01/11/2021

Rated 4 because the queue is amazing! I love how immersive the experience is! As a lover of the original 3 movies and Mandolorian only, it’s hard to get into the story in Galaxy’s Edge. I don’t know who Hondo is and being in a simulator that strangers control is annoying. I’d rather go on Star Tours with characters I know and love and not have to do any of the work. It’s stressful! I miss Luke.

Pros:

Queue

Cons:

Too much work for a ride.I just want to ride. Group projects with strangers is not my favorite.

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

Super fun interactive line. Especially if you have the Play Disney App. The ride itself is also very interactive with your performance affecting the outcome of the ride.

Pros:

Very well themed.

Cons:

Only 6 to a compartment so if you have a larger amount you will be split up.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

I love Star Wars but this ride is kinda meh in my opinion. You have to ride it at least once.

Pros:

It’s pretty cool and it’s fun and when I wrote it, I laughed so much because my group failed so much (I was the pilot)

Cons:

the line is super long for how fun the ride is

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/29/2020

This attraction is truly incredible and so much fun! Even if you aren't a Star Wars fan, you'll still have fun piloting the fastest ship in the galaxy!

Pros:

Anyone can have fun on this attraction, plus you can ride it so many times and it will be different every time!

Cons:

The line is a little long for how fun the ride is.

Reviewed by Disneylife Review Date: 01/08/2020

It a good ride if you love Star Wars. The only fun position is pilot, but it deserves one ride

Pros:

Star Wars dream Pilot is so great

Cons:

Other positions aren’t great Could crash ship

Other topics in Disneyland Park Rides and Attractions