Reviews of Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

Reviewed by NemoGotYeeted1 Review Date: 04/03/2021

Finding nemo submarine voyage

Pros:

its nice to relax on the ride

Cons:

No space Line is very long sometimes its literally a screen 😐

Reviewed by KatelynnW Review Date: 03/08/2021

No, I do not recommend this ride. All you have to look out is a small porthole, which feels like you're looking through the worst 3D glasses. I get very motion sick and claustrophobic on this ride. I don't recommend for anyone, adults or children. I love Finding Nemo, but give us The Seas, not a horrifying submarine ride.

Pros:

Finding Nemo

Cons:

Claustrophobic Dark Motion sickness inducing

Reviewed by mcenut Review Date: 01/03/2021

This used to be one of the best rides in Disneyland. When I went to the park as a young boy this I was amazed with the original Submarine Voyage. Sadly, over the years this once amazing E ticket ride no longer amazes. It's not because of the changes or theming. It's unfortunately just a ride that no longer suspends the disbelief as it once did. What I cannot imagine though is a Disneyland without this ride. The submarines sailing around the lagoon in Tomorrowland is iconic. For that reason alone I couldn't give this ride a rating lower than 5. Unfortunately it takes up a lot of precious real estate in a park already short on space.

Pros:

Iconic and fun for young riders.

Cons:

Takes up a lot of precious real estate in Disneyland.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/23/2020

Absolutely awful. Worst ride in the park, the loading is long and slow. The wait seems as though it takes forever. I don't usually get claustrophobic but I did on this ride.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/26/2020

I really don’t enjoy this ride. The wait is too long. It’s a weird submarine situation. Not good for the claustrophobic. Really not that cool.

Pros:

Marine life and Nemo themed.

Cons:

Everything else about it.

Reviewed by RogueOneRobots Review Date: 03/22/2020

Least favorite attraction in either park. Underwater submarine ride vaguely following Nemo and Dory's adventures by projectors.

Pros:

It can be cool inside the subs

Cons:

Very cramped side to side and no leg room, the sub shaking and lights flickering off and on causes me anxiety as an adult, I often hear children expressing alarm throughout the ride, extremely slow loading, unloading, and docking and disembarking process. Not recommended for people with claustrophobia or fear of water.

Other topics in Disneyland Park Rides and Attractions