Reviews of 'Ohana Dinner

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic
Family Style brought to your table

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/dinner

AllEars Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/10/ohana_1.html

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

Would not recommend. Theming good. There was a stark difference between breakfast and dinner. Would go back for breakfast any day of the week but would definitely pass on dinner

Pros:

Entertainment Service ok but very rushed

Reviewed by LoverofDisney Review Date: 04/30/2020

The best restaurant on property in my opinion.Has became a must do on our trips and is our kickoff meal of the trip. They start off by giving you their famous bread service and trust me on this. You and your party will eat the entire loaf it is so good. Everything is served family style so if your not a fan of this this isn't the restaurant for you...but it is so good.And keep in mind you can always ask for more! Pot stickers, wings, noodles,and salad will come out and then the main course! Chicken, steak, and peel and eat shrimp are walked around on huge skewers and you can ask for as much as you want! Make sure you keep room though for dessert.'Ohana Bread Pudding is served ala mode with a banana caramel sauce and it is seriously the best dessert of property. Entertainment made also be found during your meal such as a ukulele player. Do me a favor and dine here you won't regret it!

Pros:

Amazing food, Entertainment, Service

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by skipperina Review Date: 03/18/2020

Just ok. There was nothing “special” about the food, atmosphere, or experience.

Pros:

Dessert was really good! Appetizers were good

Cons:

The chicken was good, but the other meats were not good at all. The price is way too high for what you get. Service was rushed.

Reviewed by Mainstreetmama Review Date: 03/18/2020

My entire family loves Ohana! We have done the character breakfast and the dinner and love both. The breakfast is nice because it isn't a buffet so there Is no getting up and down with the kids and possibly missing characer, here the food is brought to you. It's family style and they will bring as much as your family will eat! Dinner is actually our favorite. The view is great- especially if you can time it with \"Happily Ever After\" and the food in the best on property! The bread is great, salad is yummy, the pot stickers, wings and noodles would be a wonderful meal on their own and then they bring out the best all you can eat meats ever! Then end it with killer bread pudding. Eat here- you won't be disappointed!

Pros:

food, atmosphere, view, location

Cons:

nada

Reviewed by memymoe Review Date: 03/17/2020

Great place. food has always been delicious. They do try to turn over tables quickly but if you have a few kids who don’t want an hour plus dinner it’s not a bad thing. If you want to hang out and not rush just tell your waiter.

Pros:

Good food Kids love it

Cons:

Sometimes you get a rushed feeling

Reviewed by Disney4me Review Date: 01/18/2020

Ohana's has always been our favorite restaurant. You never walk away hungry. But now they no longer cook on the hickory fired grills. As a result the food isn't as tasty.

Pros:

You get lots of food. The noodles are great. The desert can't be beat.

Cons:

Food is now cooked using gas grills.

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 11/16/2019

Best meal we had on vacation. Love the noodles and service is excellent. Never leave hungry they keep coming around with the beef, chicken and shrimp. So stuffed that we can not eat dessert.

Pros:

food

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by tdischer Review Date: 08/11/2019

Party of 6, we were seated early when we checked in. Great waitress and great food. Salad was really good and the meat was all really good. Very good service, very attentive, our glasses were never more than half empty. Celebrated our birthdays.

Pros:

service was excellent, food was good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/30/2019

One of our favorites! We had a very late reservation and stopped by to see if there was any way to move up. Immediately we were taken in AND seated next to a window over looking the pool. It was our “magical” moment. Daniella, our server, was delightful! I love the food...most of it. I’m picky. The noodles are my favorite. The beef was undercooked for my taste, but it’s my taste. The only downer was this - I filled out a form with my email for the chef to relay a few of the glaze recipes. I was told it takes about a week but 10 days later I’ve not heard anything.

Pros:

The food is almost always incredible

Cons:

Still waiting on an email from the chef

Reviewed by debg33 Review Date: 06/08/2019

We used to do the character breakfast here so now that the children are adults and have heard so much about dinner here, we were able to get a reservation for our trip in May. Again, we felt both rushed and ignored. The bread was not what we remembered and were somewhat disappointed, unless they serve a different one at breakfast. The noodles, etc. came out right after the salad. We like to enjoy each courses at a leisurely pace. Before we knew it, our server was coming around with the chicken. The salad, noodles, chicken and shrimp were delicious. The steak was very tough and not cooked. My nephew likes his meat rare and would not eat a lot of it because it wasn't cooked. After the first round of meats, we sat waiting for a long time before our server came back with more skewers. This would be one of the reservations I may make again if available but I would not be disappointed if I could not make one.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Steak not cooked

Other topics in Polynesian Village