Reviews of ‘Ohana Dinner

Other Menus at 'Ohana

'Ohana

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Potterrd Review Date: 11/20/2021

We go to Disney World almost every September and have our anniversary dinner there. ( when we are not at Disney Land) Last week we were never so disappointed. Everything seems to have changed. No loaf of pineapple bread, nothing tasted the same. Not enough staff and poor/slow service. Drinks go dry. It’s not the same. I had recommended to some friends a few weeks before and they were not impressed. I am so disappointed please go back to what is expected. The bread pudding was not near as good.It had always been a 10 but now to now be a three. The magic is gone.

Pros:

It was easy to walk up and get in. Could be due to the word is getting around.

Cons:

$175 for three adults before tip no alcohol. Not to Disney standards anymore.

Reviewed by VolFanlovesDisney Review Date: 11/01/2021

I didn't know noodles could taste this good!
This was a great place to eat. Wasn't too loud and the food was quality! the chicken wings, steak, chicken shrimp and noodles were all some of the best food overall I ate in Disney. There was nothing I could complain about. We loved it all!

Pros:

All the food!

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2021

Didn’t live up to the hype.
It pains me to write this review. I was up early on the first morning available to make my Ohana reservation. I still missed out but checked obsessively to try and snag one. Eventually I did, and we planned our entire vacation around this one meal. We dressed the part, and we’re absolutely giddy at the chance to celebrate at Ohana.
However- our server barely spoke to us. He didn’t explain anything, didn’t tell us what the dishes were. I pulled up the menu on my phone and read the menu items off at the table. We felt incredibly rushed. It wasn’t crazy busy, and we didn’t plan on taking up the table for 2 hours…but I felt super disappointed that I never felt relaxed. Our courses were thrown on the table quickly as he walked by. The meats were all over cooked, dry, and lacking taste (except the extreme char flavor).
The taste of the food at the beginning & end of the meal was great…we liked the appetizers, noodles, and bread pudding…but I don’t know if we will stress over eating at Ohana again. Next time we will try the lounge next door.

Pros:

Appetizers, noodles, bread pudding

Cons:

Meat, service, value

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

We ate here for a late dinner on 10/12/21. We had to wait about 20 minutes past our reservation time to be seated even though there were several open tables. I have a coconut allergy and the server was good about bringing separate bread which was fantastic. My son is picky and they gave him chicken nuggets/fries. At 35$ per child those were the most expensive chicken nuggets I have ever paid for! We were not a fan of the chicken, but enjoyed everything else on the menu for apps and entrees. When they brought out the dessert but husband got the regular dessert and I got the \"allergy friendly\" dessert - a hard almost inedible biscuit with icecream on top. It was really disappointing!

Pros:

Most of the food was great

Cons:

allergy friendly dessert and what you get for the price of children's meals

Reviewed by biteface Review Date: 10/03/2021

We had to wait 20 minutes past are ADR to be seated in the waiting area that was a mess. The tables in the waiting area were covered in glasses and pineapples from prior guest. Once we were seated the server brought us two glasses each of the drinks we ordered (I guess so he would not have to come back and refill) and cold bacon bread. The bread was inedible, it tasted old. The salad was brought right after the bread and the dressing was excellent, but the salad was missing the brittle topping the menu described. Next came the pot stickers and chicken wings. Both were good but the pot stickers did not come with any sort of dipping sauce. The noddles and broccolini came in another skillet. The noddles were
delicious but the broccolini was a few sad unseasoned springs. The meat came at three different times. First the chicken which I did not care for at all, but my son did enjoy the roasted chicken thighs. The steak was next and the bigger pieces of steak were very good but the smaller pieces were dry and burnt. Finally he brought the shrimp and it was tasty but a bit over cooked and again no dipping sauce. All the food was brought at random times some too quickly and others (the shrimp) not quick enough. We were almost finished the rest of the meal. The bread pudding came and it was cold so cold even the warm caramel sauce did not heat it up. It would have been delicious if it were warm.
The server was pleasant but little
to no interaction aside from bringing bowls of food. For the price 55.00 each plus drinks tax and tip so more like 75.00 each it was certainly not worth it. Sad because we were really looking forward to this meal.

Pros:

The chicken wings, noddles and salad dressing

Cons:

The service, the meats, bread pudding served cold and the bread.

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

10/10!! We love Ohana! I have a peanut allergy, and so was pretty nervous eating here, given that they used to serve peanut sauce with their meats previously. But, since the reopening, that is gone, and the food is absolutely delicious! I had let them know ahead of time about my allergy, and the CM was so amazing walking me through exactly how they prepare everything and reassuring me that she would triple check that nothing touched any peanuts. I don't normally like to make a big deal out of my allergy, but I was relieved and so happy that they take such care. The food was absolutely delicious! We loved everything we ate! We cannot wait to eat here again! Ohana noodles, pot stickers, shrimp, and bread pudding! Even the Salad was delicious!

Pros:

Delicious Food! Amazing atmosphere, and wonderful CMs! We loved riding the monorail here from MK!

Cons:

It can be tough to get a reservation, but so worth it to wake up early at 60 days and make it!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/15/2021

Breakfast is great

Pros:

Love the breakfast. Wish the characters could stop for up close photos but I understand the safety procedures.

Cons:

No cons for breakfast.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/15/2021

Won’t go back

Pros:

Wings Noodles Dumplings Bread pudding

Cons:

Hard shrimp Tough steak Bland chicken Only one type of advertised bread Way too expensive for just ok food

Reviewed by DisneyKacp29 Review Date: 08/15/2021

Had been to Ohana before, once for Breakfast and once for dinner,pre Covid. Was excited to get to try the new dining experience here. Family style worked out really great! Waiter was attentive and made sure to explain items as he served our table. Made sure we always had enough and asked if we needed more of the items we devoured! Everything tasted great and was really a big fan of the shrimp casserole!

Pros:

Staff Quality of Food Quantity of Food

Cons:

Tough to get a reservation!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/09/2021

The food definitely isn’t as good as it used to be. The shrimp casserole was meh, the bread was dry and THEY CHANGED THE BREAD PUDDING! Disney, please do back to the old recipes!

Pros:

Give me all the noods!! Great pot stickers, wings and kielbasa

Cons:

Basically everything else

Other topics in Polynesian Village