Reviews of 'Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

View Menus at 'Ohana Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Family Style brought Table Side

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/ohana/breakfast

Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/kristin-ford/2013/07/_one_of_the_highlights.html

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

I love Lilo & Stitch but this visit wasn't good. We had breakfast here last year and loved it. This year not so much. We had breakfast Monday 12/02/19. Pluto was adorable and flopped his ears because he loved my Dumbo backpack I was wearing. Mickey and Stitch were very good and had a cast member watching them. Lilo was far behind and SKIPPED over our table. I've never been skipped over before and there was no cast member with her to nicely complain. I even was wearing a Lilo & Stitch ponytail bow in my hair, necklace, and Stitch top! Our waitress wasn't the greatest. I had to ask her 3x to bring out the Hawaiian bread when other tables she was serving had theirs. We also got jipped on Stitch waffles. Deluxe dining plan two adults $87.33

Pros:

Love Stitch and the pog juice

Cons:

Lilo skipped our table, no Stitch waffles when other tables had them, waitress was told 3x we needed bread until we were served it

Reviewed by sreynolds5 Review Date: 12/27/2019

We LOVE O'Hana. We had previously enjoyed dinner there, so we tried the breakfast on our recent Thanksgiving trip. It was just awesome! The food was delicious & plentiful. We like that it's served family style - no getting up & down to visit a buffet. The characters visited our table multiple times and there was even a character photo op in the lobby while we waited to be seated for our reservation. The service was extremely attentive. The entire experience was just satisfying and fun! I don't say this often about Disney dining, but O'Hana is worth the price. We'll definitely be back!

Pros:

Characters, Fun, Food

Reviewed by Cathy1213 Review Date: 11/16/2019

Have eaten here for breakfast many times. I have noticed the food was tasteless . Waffles were like eating card board the bacon was just way to greasy. Loved the juice my favorite..

Pros:

stitch

Reviewed by goofy284 Review Date: 06/19/2019

This was my second trip to O'hana for breakfast and it was amazing. The staff is friendly and treat you like family. Our server was friendly and attentive. the food was amazing even thought it is just breakfast food.

Pros:

everything

Cons:

difficult to get to from resorts far from magic kingdom so plan lots of time when taking Disney transport.

Reviewed by valerieb Review Date: 06/12/2019

We ate at the Ohana Breakfast on May 27, 2019. Brett was our server and out of five trips to this resturant this was the best service we have received. After adding a guest (our daughters best friend is in the College Program) we were seated within a minute of checking in. We had a fabulous table overlooking the pool. Brett was quick with drink refills and bringing out any extra food that we wanted. Although our kids are older we still enjoyed pictures witht the characters.

Pros:

A relaxing and yummy breakfast

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2019

Very rushed

Pros:

Characters

Cons:

Super rushed.

Reviewed by Jatill Review Date: 04/24/2019

We had only one day to spend at Magic Kingdom so we had to really think about spending time doing a character meal. Boy am I glad we had breakfast at 'Ohana! It was wonderful to start the day with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. Stitch was so fun! Breakfast was basic but plentiful and staff was super efficient. Our breakfast was before the park opened so we had plenty of time to enjoy the meal and the characters before taking the monorail to Magic Kingdom. A magical way to start the day!

Pros:

Characters spent plenty of time with us; food was good for kids and adults; staff were super; property is beautiful.

Cons:

Pricey if not on dining plan.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

One of out favorites for breakfast so fun with the characters

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by Pisces3703 Review Date: 04/17/2019

This character breakfast was awesome! After seeing a brief menu, my sister and I weren’t sure we would like this breakfast, since we are picky eaters. My nephew picked this restaurant, and we went along with it. I didn’t think I would like the pineapple-coconut bread because I don’t like coconut. The bread was really good! Next, a delicious fruit platter was brought out, along with a really tasty juice blend. Then came the mouthwatering huge family platter of hot food. Mickey waffles, biscuits, ham, sausage, bacon, potatoes, and the most perfectly cooked scrambled eggs that I’d ever had! With visits from Mickey, Lilo and Stitch (along with Pluto in front of the restaurant), this was the best character breakfast I’ve had! We will definitely be back!

Pros:

Fresh hot food, short wait, just a quick walk from the entrance of the resort, great service

Cons:

A little expensive (but worth it!)

Reviewed by edvan Review Date: 01/23/2019

Had breakfast on January 21,2019. It was pretty easy to find the reservation. Just that. Reservation was for 11:10. Got seated at 12:15 after asking the hostess. We were just two. The server immediately offered us coffee. The bread (I call it a coffee cake) was good and fresh. After a few minutes we got our fruit plate. Then the food. It was hot and fresh. Our sever kept coming with refills for the juice and asking if we needed something. We were almost leaving, when the characters arrive. Overall it was a good experience except for the long wait to be seated. People should be more considerate with other people waiting for their table. Expensive, but probably do it again.

Pros:

Pretty good for common breakfast items. Waffles were great. Eggs were to my taste. Service was good.

Cons:

Waited too long to be seated.

Other topics in Polynesian Village