Reviews of ‘Ohana Best Friends Character Breakfast

Other Menus at 'Ohana

'Ohana

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Iluvvacations Review Date: 01/12/2022

Ate here on the day we left. The only time I had a reservation where I was sat immediately! Food came out fast and was great. Can't beat the view as it's Cinderella's castle in MK! By far the best dining experience of the trip. Eat here even if you are not staying here. We stayed at Coronado and Ubered to Polynesian. Then took the monorail back to MK, and bus back to Coronado.

Pros:

Great food, fast service, can see MK castle!

Cons:

Location

Reviewed by gthurber Review Date: 01/09/2022

The food was great and our server (our "cousin")was very helpful and knowledgeable when it came to our son's allergies. (Peanut, tree nuts and eggs). Our server brought him the vegan eggs and it was the first time our son was able to try "eggs". He really liked the vegan eggs and stated (as we are fans of the AllEars videos) that "Breedlove should try them."

Pros:

Good food. Great with allergies!

Cons:

Stitch and the other characters were not back when we were there.

Reviewed by LikeWonderland Review Date: 12/21/2021

Beautiful location at the Polynesian, endless delicious food, POG juice. Need I say more?

Pros:

The food, great price

Cons:

Currently no characters, but really no cons

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/31/2021

Let me just start with “OH MY GOSH”! This is the best meal I had my whole trip, between waffles, fruit, bacon, sausage, and the Lilo smoothie, and don’t forgot the classic pog juice, it’s an amazing meal and experience cause while you wait go explore the resort check out the stores or go outside and check out the pools! The food was amazing, we got a window seat and we got to see the castle which the kids loved, and it was fairly priced but expensive for a family with 4 adults and 2 children! But we were going to Epcot so got to ride monorail. AMAZING experience and even better food!

Pros:

Food, resort, experience, great experience for whole family!

Cons:

Price!

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/08/2021

Never been disappointed with this family style character breakfast. The food is great and we love everything about this one.

Pros:

Great food, family style, alot of characters

Reviewed by KateK1986 Review Date: 01/26/2021

I ate at O'hana for breakfast in July of 2019. There were 3 adults and 2 kids in our party. We had high expectations going in becuase we had heard so many great things about it. We were seated at a round table shoved in between a long rectangle table and a big pole with minimal view out the window. The breakfast bread and POG juice they brought to the table right away were both amazing. Unfortunately our service was just okay. She brought us more food when we asked for it, but she didn't offer us the special drinks menu, didn't check in with us frequently, made us feel rushed through our meal and just didn't bring that typical Disney magical service that we've come to expect and appreciate.
The food was nothing special (standard eggs, sausage, potatoes), but the Mickey and Stitch waffles were very yummy. The character interaction was great and although they only came to our table once, we had plenty of time to take pictures and interact with them. We especially loved the photo opp with Pluto, but you did have to wait in line either before or after you meal depending on what the hostess told you to do.

Pros:

Delicious POG juice, pineapple-coconut bread, and Mickey waffles. Good character interaction and unique characters of Lilo and Stitch.

Cons:

It's pretty expensive considering most of the food is standard Disney breakfast food. Your experience can vary grately based on where you are seated. The service can be less than magical and rushes you through the meal.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

family style all you can eat

Pros:

Hawaiian bread, great character interactions, You get a reason to visit the Polynesian

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

This was one of our saviour breakfast, the bread was excellent, the rest of the food was fresh and hot. Our server was top notch, we didn't need to ask her for anything she was always on top of everything. The POG juice was very tasty. The characters interacted with everyone at the the table.

Pros:

Food, and service good, character interaction

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

I love Lilo & Stitch but this visit wasn't good. We had breakfast here last year and loved it. This year not so much. We had breakfast Monday 12/02/19. Pluto was adorable and flopped his ears because he loved my Dumbo backpack I was wearing. Mickey and Stitch were very good and had a cast member watching them. Lilo was far behind and SKIPPED over our table. I've never been skipped over before and there was no cast member with her to nicely complain. I even was wearing a Lilo & Stitch ponytail bow in my hair, necklace, and Stitch top! Our waitress wasn't the greatest. I had to ask her 3x to bring out the Hawaiian bread when other tables she was serving had theirs. We also got jipped on Stitch waffles. Deluxe dining plan two adults $87.33

Pros:

Love Stitch and the pog juice

Cons:

Lilo skipped our table, no Stitch waffles when other tables had them, waitress was told 3x we needed bread until we were served it

Reviewed by sreynolds5 Review Date: 12/27/2019

We LOVE O'Hana. We had previously enjoyed dinner there, so we tried the breakfast on our recent Thanksgiving trip. It was just awesome! The food was delicious & plentiful. We like that it's served family style - no getting up & down to visit a buffet. The characters visited our table multiple times and there was even a character photo op in the lobby while we waited to be seated for our reservation. The service was extremely attentive. The entire experience was just satisfying and fun! I don't say this often about Disney dining, but O'Hana is worth the price. We'll definitely be back!

Pros:

Characters, Fun, Food

Other topics in Polynesian Village