If you’ve been thinking about joining the Disney Vacation Club, NOW might be the time!
The Disney Vacation Club (or DVC) is Disney’s version of a timeshare or vacation ownership program. It works on a points system, and the points are then used to book stays when members want. DVC members also get access to exclusive merch and other perks! Joining the club can be pricey, but lately, Disney has been offering special deals that could save you some serious cash. And now another deal is available!
Right now, you can save up to $3,200 or MORE on a DVC membership with Disney’s “Fantastic Fall Offer.” For a limited time, you can save thousands if you become a DVC member at certain specified resorts.
The more points you buy, the greater savings you’ll get. But you’ll need to act fast. This deal only lasts through November 16th, 2022.
Here’s a look at how much you could save if you purchase points at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
And here are the savings for Aulani — Disney Vacation Club Villas in Hawai’i…
Here are some key things you need to know:
- There might be different savings available for other point purchases
- The offer does require you to go through a resort sales tour, but that can be done over the phone, online, or in person
- These savings are for a credit on the purchase price, but it doesn’t represent any part of the minimum down payment that is required
- This deal is only available until November 16th, 2022
- Already a DVC Member? Log into your account to see what special add-on offers might be available
If you’ve been thinking about joining DVC, now could be a good time to do so thanks to these savings.
For more news about the Disney Vacation Club, click here to see the change made to the point borrowing policy, and click here to learn about the exclusive 2023 DVC member cruise.
Stay tuned for more news.
Want to find more ways to SAVE at Walt Disney World? Check out:
- The Latest Updates on Disney World Discounts
- 7 Things That Will SAVE You Money at Disney World
- Can Buying Genie+ in Disney World Actually SAVE You Money?!
- How to Get Table Service Quality Food for LESS in Disney World
- 3 Unexpected Disney World Annual Passholder Discounts
- A Realistic Budget for Your 2023 Disney World Trip
- The Most Expensive Days to Go to Disney World in 2023
- AllEars.net Reader Tips for Sticking to a Budget
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you thinking about becoming a DVC Member? Tell us in the comments.