In addition to apparel and accessories, we’ve also spotted several unique items that you can use to decorate your home! Now, 2 NEW 50th Anniversary souvenirs are available online and they would look great on your walls, but are they worth the cost? You tell us!
Now, there are two new ways to add a little bit of Disney history to your walls: framed pennants! The first is a Blue Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Replica Pennant.
This replica of a vintage ’70s Walt Disney World pennant comes framed and ready for hanging. It retails on shopDisney for $199.99.
The replica pennant is also available in red! The castle design and lettering also comes with a different color scheme.
The red pennant also comes framed and ready for hanging, retailing on shopDisney for $199.99.
What do you think? Are these 2 worth the cost? Maybe the addition of the frame adds enough value? Tell us in the comments below whether you’d buy these!
Be sure to follow along as we bring you updates on the latest 50th Anniversary Celebration merchandise as it becomes available on shopDisney as well as in the parks and resorts.
Disney Merchandise News
- PHOTOS: See What Disney World Hotel is Now an Ornament!
- Get Ready for ‘Ms. Marvel’ With a NEW Merchandise Collection
- TONS of New Marvel and ‘Star Wars’ Corkcicles Just Dropped Online!
- Marvel Ears That DIDN’T Sell Out In Seconds?! We’re In.
- A Light-Up Disney x Loungefly Backpack? SAY LESS!
- PHOTOS: Disney Releases New Pride Collection and Announces 100% Donation of Profits
- SAVE Up to 40% on Tons of Disney Items for a Limited Time!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Just Released a NEW Version of a Popular Pair of Minnie Ears!
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Harveys ‘Star Wars’ Collection Coming SOON!
- It Just Got Easier to Dress Cute and Comfortable For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary