Orange, County Florida has recently moved into a new level of COVID community transmission, according to the CDC.
Over the past few months, communities across the country have seen relatively lower numbers of community spread, but with cold and flu season ramping up and the new COVID-19 variant a cause for concern, we’re now seeing a slight increase in those numbers.
As of this writing, the CDC is reporting that Orange County, Florida falls into the “Substantial” category of COVID community transmission. “Substantial” is the second highest level of transmission under “High.”
The CDC advises communities who live in areas with Substantial transmission wear face coverings in public, indoor locations.
We’ll continue to monitor the numbers coming out of Orange County and we will let you know if we hear of any updates!
Do you have a trip to Disney World planned this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
More of the Latest News
- Hasbro Loses Rights to Produce Disney Princess Dolls
- Abigail Disney Speaks to Bob Chapek’s and Bob Iger’s Salaries in New Documentary
- More Details on Disneyland Paris’ Anniversary Celebrations
- Where to Get FREE N95 Face Masks Near You
- Pixar Day at Sea Announced for Disney Cruise Line in 2023
- The Disney College Program Now Accepting Applications For Summer and Fall 2022
- How to Score Free Krispy Kreme Doughnuts AND Help a Good Cause!
- VIDEO: Watch the Teaser Trailer for Guillermo del Toro’s NEW ‘Pinocchio’ Movie (Nope, Not the Disney One)
- Disney’s Newest Album is Here to Help You FOCUS
- This House Will Convince Marvel, Disney, and Harry Potter Fans to Move to Orlando!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!