In just a few weeks Disney will be launching the brand new planning feature, Disney Genie, in the My Disney Experience app at Disney World!
We’ve been learning a ton of details about the new service including what you can get for free, what rides will be included in Disney Genie+ at an extra cost, and MORE. And, if you’re thinking about how you plan to budget for Disney World’s new FastPass+ replacement, we now know just how much the Individual Attraction Selections will cost!
Beginning October 19th, there will be TWO new ways to “skip the line” at attractions throughout all four parks. These new services, known as Disney Genie+ and Individual Attraction Selection, will replace the former FastPass+ service and will provide guests who purchase it with access to new Lightning Lanes (aka old FastPass lanes).
We’ve already brought you a look at all of the attractions that will be included in Disney Genie+ for the cost of $15 per person, per day, and now we’ve got a look at how much more you’ll need to pay if you want to skip the line at the MOST popular rides in the parks that are NOT included in Disney Genie+.
As a quick reminder, here are all of the attractions that will be available as Individual Attraction Selections:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in Magic Kingdom
- Space Mountain in Magic Kingdom
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT
- Frozen Ever After in EPCOT
- Rise of the Resistance in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Flight of Passage in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Expedition Everest in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Each ride will cost a different amount, but Disney has announced that the maximum pricing for Individual Attraction Selections will be $15 per person, per ride. But, it’s important to keep in mind that this cost can (and likely will) change throughout the year.
Disney did break down the costs a bit further in an example, sharing that Expedition Everest will cost $7 per person, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train will cost $10-$12 per person, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will cost $9-$11 per person, and Rise of the Resistance will cost $15 per person when the service initially rolls out.
These won’t be the permanent prices for the Individual Attraction Selections, however. Instead, the prices could increase (or potentially decrease), depending on the time of year that you’re visiting with prices rising during busier times of the year and lowering during the “off-season.”
Disney has yet to reveal a launch date and pricing for the service in Disneyland, but we’ll be keeping an eye out for updates. And, in the meantime, be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for more of the latest details on Disney Genie!
Will you be using Individual Attraction Selection? Let us know in the comments below!
- Major TRON Updates, Splash Mountain Changes, and More BIG Disney News
- VIRTUAL QUEUE Details Revealed for TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom
- A FULL Look at Disney’s 100th Anniversary Decorations
- runDisney Is Bringing Back Coast to Coast Challenge!
- See the Disney 100th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Get on Amazon!
- Mobile Order Now Available at 2 MORE Disney Springs Restaurants
- See the MAJOR Change at TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom
- If You Answered Yes To These Questions, You Might Be A Disney Adult
- The BIGGEST Disney News Stories You Missed This Week
- Disney Is Working on Another ‘TRON’ Movie!