The Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection was hyped up by fans everywhere on shopDisney and in the parks as each month brought a new, themed series!
And, the Haunted Mansion version was one of the most popular collections that sold out quickly last October online and in the parks before being restocked a few times. However, even though The Main Attraction collection has wrapped up, it looks like Minnie is still making a mark in Disneyland!
When we were making our way around the parks, we noticed that the Haunted Mansion Hip Bag was still available on the shelves a year later! The front features Madame Leota in the center with black and purple flowers that are give a pop of color to the otherwise completely teal accessory.
The side of the hip back has a Disney Parks and Loungefly logo to go along with the sequins…
…and zipper themed after the Haunted Mansion wallpaper.
Now that spooky season has kicked off, the Haunted Mansion Hip Bag is the perfect item to take around the parks with you for Halloween! But, you’ll want to move fast and grab it at Disney Showcase in Disneyland for $50 before it sells out. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney merchandise, entertainment, and news!
What was your favorite Main Attraction series? Let us know in the comments below!
- There’s a NEW Way to Save on Disney nuiMOs For a Limited Time!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags
- Calling All Disney Funko Collectors! There’s A HUGE Sale Right Now!
- You Can Take One of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Skyliners Home with You!
- Read This to Save BIG on Popular Disney Holiday Items!
- How You’ll Be Paying MORE During Your Next Disney World Vacation
- PHOTOS: A Festive New Holiday Dooney & Bourke Collection is Coming to Disney World
- All of the Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online!
- Do YOU Qualify for a Discount on Disney Items?