The Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection was hyped up by fans everywhere on shopDisney and in the parks as each month brought a new, themed series!
And, the Haunted Mansion version was one of the most popular collections that sold out quickly last October online and in the parks before being restocked a few times. However, even though The Main Attraction collection has wrapped up, it looks like Minnie is still making a mark in Disneyland!
When we were making our way around the parks, we noticed that the Haunted Mansion Hip Bag was still available on the shelves a year later! The front features Madame Leota in the center with black and purple flowers that are give a pop of color to the otherwise completely teal accessory.
The side of the hip back has a Disney Parks and Loungefly logo to go along with the sequins…
…and zipper themed after the Haunted Mansion wallpaper.
Now that spooky season has kicked off, the Haunted Mansion Hip Bag is the perfect item to take around the parks with you for Halloween! But, you’ll want to move fast and grab it at Disney Showcase in Disneyland for $50 before it sells out. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney merchandise, entertainment, and news!
What was your favorite Main Attraction series? Let us know in the comments below!
- 7 of the BEST Disney Deals You Can Get on Amazon Right NOW
- Check Out the NEW Fireworks Mickey Ears in Disney World!
- NEW Disney Minnie Ears Online Are Made of Platinum, Sunshine, and…Pants?
- EVERY Discount and Deal for Your Next Trip to Disney World
- Mark Your Calendars: A NEW Disney Collectible Is Coming to Target
- These 7 Amazon Disney Deals Won’t Last Long!
- Disney’s New 100th Anniversary Merchandise Is Only $10!
- I Own a Ridiculous Amount of COZY Disney Items — Here Are Some of My Favorites
- Pick Up This Retro Disney Collection Before It Totally SELLS OUT!
- Your Next Disney World Trip Is BEGGING for These Travel Must-Haves