Whether you need a cup of coffee to kick off your Disneyland visit or you need something to sip in the afternoon sunshine, Starbucks is definitely a way to treat yourself!
And, while the coffee shop has recently released a collection for Disney World’s 50th anniversary, you can also get a new item inspired by Disneyland, too!
Need to take your coffee or tea on-the-go? Then, the NEW retro-inspired Disneyland Starbucks Tumbler is the perfect fit for you! The orange, red, and yellow color palette gives an extra bit of pizazz to go along with the icons, attractions, characters, and more featured from all around the Disneyland Resort!
Along with the symbols from Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, you can also find the Starbucks logo on the back side of the cup (with that matching green straw, too).
While you’re there, you can find other Disney-themed Starbucks cups available too! Regular coffee cups, portable coffee tumblers, and even coffee cup ornaments are on the shelves for you to take home.
But, the Disneyland Tumbler can be yours for $24.99 in Disneyland Resort, so you can take it with you on your park trips or errands! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney entertainment and news!
What’s the latest Disney merchandise you’ve picked up? Let us know in the comments below!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags
- Calling All Disney Funko Collectors! There’s A HUGE Sale Right Now!
- You Can Take One of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Skyliners Home with You!
- Read This to Save BIG on Popular Disney Holiday Items!
- How You’ll Be Paying MORE During Your Next Disney World Vacation
- PHOTOS: A Festive New Holiday Dooney & Bourke Collection is Coming to Disney World
- All of the Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online!
- Do YOU Qualify for a Discount on Disney Items?
- It May Not Be Halloween Yet, But There’s Already MORE Disney Holiday Merchandise Online!