UPDATE: According to Disneyland’s calendar, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen on November 5th, 2021.
Frontierland and Critter County in Disney World and Disneyland have received some big announcements today!
We’ve gotten a look at MORE concept art for The Princess and the Frog refurbishment of Splash Mountain, where new characters will appear and the Grand Finale will have an “Ultimate Mardi Gras Party!” But, that’s not the only attraction in the area receiving a bit of an update soon.
The “wildest ride in the wilderness” will be closing for a short period of time as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad undergoes a month-long refurbishment in Disneyland. The railroad will close from September 7th through at least October 4th for routine maintenance.
We’ll keep an eye on the attraction to see if its closure is extended. But, in the meantime, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
What’s your favorite ride to visit in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World