DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
Were you quick enough to snag Disney’s new Indiana Jones-inspired collectible?
The fifth installment in the Indiana Jones franchise is set to begin filming soon, but today, shopDisney offered Indy fans a taste of nostalgia with a new piece of merch inspired by Raiders of the Lost Ark.
This morning at 10AM ET, Disney released a replica of the Fertility Idol featured in the opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
The resin figure shows the goddess in childbirth. The fertility idol used in the film was inspired by an artifact housed in the Dumbarton Oaks Museum which is thought to represent the Aztec goddess Xochiquetzqal.
The idol also includes an Indiana Jones-themed box.
The idol is priced at $130, and it sold out within minutes of release this morning. But, it is currently showing as available for pre-order on shopDisney, and it’s estimated to be in stock by August 9th. So you might still have the chance to get one if you’re willing to wait a bit!
We’ll continue to be on the lookout for other new Disney merchandise releases, so stay tuned to AllEars for the latest updates!
Did you snag a Fertility Idol figure this morning before they sold out? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- Look Alive! Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Loungefly Collection Has Arrived!
- NEW Enchanted Tiki Room Wishables Arrive in Disney World!
- Sneak Peek at TWO New Disney x Danielle Nicole Bags!
- Represent Your Hogwarts House With a NEW Harry Potter Collection
- The Stitch Crashes Sleeping Beauty Collection Will Arrive Online This Week
- Find Out How You Can Win Free Disney Items Every Day This Month!
- Is This the BEST Stitch Crashes Disney Collection Yet?
- Disney’s NEW Mary Blair Inspired Doll is Now Available for Pre-Order!
- NEW Disney nuiMOs Outfits are Coming Soon!
- A Vampire Stitch Collection is Now Available for Pre-Order!