Honestly, we’ve been missing our Friday mornings as we’d turn on The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
But, Marvel is giving us a bit of a throwback with a look behind-the-scenes of the show!
Marvel’s released a look at how Bucky Barnes’ iconic metal arm was made by the VFX Supervisor, Eric Leven. Along with a practical arm that Sebastian Stan (Bucky) would wear, the VFX team would come in to add details to really bring it to life. And, you can find out ALL the awesome details below!
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) May 8, 2021
We’re always blown away by all the details Marvel puts into their entertainment! And, we’re still JUST as excited to see the rest of the shows and movies. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Are you looking forward to Marvel’s upcoming movies and shows? Let us know in the comments below!
- Get an Exclusive Look Inside Disney’s Avengers Campus Tomorrow Night!
- New Magazine on Amazon Features OVER 50 Secret Disney Recipes!
- The 10 Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for ‘Star Wars’ Fans!
- The BEST Marvel Deals for Amazon Prime Day
- The Best Disney Amazon Prime Day Deals for Kids
- The BEST Disney Prime Day Deals Under $10!
- How Crowded Is it in Disney World Right Now?
- The 6 Fan Theories You Need to Read After Episode Two of Marvel’s ‘Loki’
- Disney/Pixar’s ‘Luca’ Easter Eggs You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Would You Be Willing to Drop OVER $300 for This Marvel Collectible?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!