Do you know what you can never own too many of? Disney tees!
You can wear them in the parks, you can wear them at home, you can wear them wherever you’d like! We have quite the collection of Disney shirts, but we have a hard time resisting new ones. And today, there’s a whole new line of shirts for Disney fans, Star Wars fans, Marvel fans, and NFL fans alike!
In honor of the NFL Draft on April 29th, Disney has collaborated with the NFL and Junk Food Clothing to release a new line of tees celebrating favorite characters and favorite teams!
Across the various new designs, you’ll find combinations like the New York Giants and the Star Wars heroes…
…the New Orleans Saints and quarterback Mickey Mouse…
…and the New England Patriots with the OG Avengers! No matter your fandom or your team, you can rep all of your favorite things at once. These shirts can now be purchased at Available on NFLShop.com, NFL team retail locations, and on-site at the NFL Draft in Cleveland.
Make sure to go check out all the other designs available as well, we think these creative tees are a great idea! Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest in Disney merchandise news and updates.
Which one of these shirts would you wear?
More Disney Merchandise
- Winnie the Pooh Fans, We Just Found Your New Favorite Disney Ears
- We Just Found Your Next Disney World Park Bag!
- Use This Code to Get FREE Shipping on Disney Items Online Today!
- A Disney Collection You’ll ACTUALLY Reuse is Now Online!
- Hey, Disney Football Fans: This New Collection is for YOU!
- One of Disney’s Summer Must-Haves is Now Available at a BIG Discount!
- Shop FAST! The New Disney x Harveys Collection is Online Now!
- Act FAST if You Want to Score This Popular Limited-Edition Disney Souvenir
- We Found the Disney Decor You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Do YOU Qualify for Disney’s Exclusive New Savings?