There always seems to be something new in the works at Disney World, whether it’s a new ride, hotel, or dining location! Over the last year, we’ve seen several upcoming projects hit the “pause” button, including the Spaceship Earth renovation at EPCOT.
An anticipated addition to Disney Springs is also experiencing a bit of a setback, and we have an important update to share with you today!
We reached out to Beatrix to see if we could get a status update on the timeline for this location, and we have some good news: the project has not been canceled! Taking a look at Disney’s website, the dining location is still listed as “Coming Soon.”
The not-so-good news is that a date to resume construction has still not been determined at this time. However, rather than leave the area as-is, a decision has been made to convert the construction zone to green space until the project restarts.
We will continue to keep an eye on the progress happening over at Disney Springs, and we will let you know as soon as we know more regarding a construction restart date!
What is your favorite place to eat at Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- How Did Disney World’s Wait Times Change with New Health & Safety Policies This Week?
- Here’s EVERYTHING You Need to Know About Disney’s Star Wars Hotel
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- How Could Disney World Change with Increased Capacity Measures?
- Festival of the Lion King Reduces Physical Distancing For Guests in Disney World
- Things We Take for Granted in Disney World
- Do These 10 Rides Deserve to Be the WORST at Walt Disney World?
- NEWS: Plexiglass Removed From Tower of Terror in Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: What the New Face Mask Policy Looks Like in Disney World
- BREAKING: Disney World Will No Longer Require Masks Outdoors