Disneyland is preparing to welcome guests back starting on April 30th after their prolonged closure. Among the health and safety guidelines that will be in place includes the state-issued guidance that admission will only be allowed to in-state residents at first.
While we are still awaiting exact details on how to acquire tickets to Disneyland, we’re just starting to learn more about some of the ways in which Disney will verify state residency, among other requirements.
Laughing Place has reported that Disney is sending out reminders of their ticket policy, which includes two key components when purchasing. The first is that “the name and contact information of each person who purchases a ticket to the parks should be collected for contact tracing purposes. This information must be provided by the ticket purchaser, who will serve as the main contact on behalf of his/her entire party.”
The second point is that “at the time a guest purchases park tickets and makes a park reservation, the purchasing guest must confirm that the guest’s party size will not contain more than 3 households and that the guest, and all members of the guest’s party, are California residents, since the guidelines limit theme park attendance to in-state visitors only.”
Both of these requirements can be found in the state’s official reopening guidance for theme parks. We’ll continue to be on the lookout for the latest Disneyland reopening news!
Are you a California resident and are planning to visit Disneyland soon after it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- If You Missed Out on This Disney Collectible From Last Year, You’re in Luck!
- Why is Walt Disney World SO Big?
- This Ice Cream in Disneyland Has INSECTS In It?!
- You’re Going to Want ANOTHER Disney Starbucks Tumbler After You See This!
- How to Celebrate Halloween at Disneyland WITHOUT A Park Ticket!
- Save on Your 2021 Disneyland Trip With TWO New Hotel Offers!
- ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ Content is Coming to MuppetVision 3D in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: Disneyland Gave Me Nightmares
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!