Blizzard Beach’s grand reopening is just around the corner, and we’re ready to chill out in the Lazy River!
But, you don’t have to visit the water park in person to experience the sights and sounds!
Now, you can listen to all the soothing sounds from the park without leaving your home. If you love the sound of water, you can hear the waves crashing onto Melt-Away Bay, the rapids at Summit Plummet, or water running down the slides thanks to the power of ASMR.
Or, if you’re a fan of the atmosphere, you can listen to the sound of sand being raked on the beaches, the spray of sunscreen, the mixing of cocktails, and the sizzle of food being cooked.
Will you be heading to Blizzard Beach during your Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
- Famous Disney Celebrities Are Set to Help Present at the 93rd Academy Awards!
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- VIDEO: NEW Mid-Season Trailer Teases What’s to Come on ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- VIDEO: A Disney Princess Performed an Impromptu Concert!
- The Walt Disney Family Museum Has THREE Virtual Events This Month!
- Shanghai Disneyland’s New Nighttime Show Will Feature a Big First!
- Take a Peek Inside Cruella’s Origin Story with Disney’s New Novel
- A Character Was Missing From Magic Kingdom Today!
- Here’s How to Take the PERFECT Cinderella Castle Pictures in Disney World