Mondays might mean the end of the weekend, but shopDisney is going all out with its awesome deals to start the week!
And, we hope you’ve got your online shopping carts ready, because we’ve got a look at a deal both you AND your kids will love!
As your kids get into their school semester, you can give them a little Spring treat with the Backpack and Lunch Box deal online. When guests buy a backpack, they add a lunch tote to their purchase for only $5! (Sounds like a sweet deal to us!)
If you can’t pick your favorite Pixar movie (we just love them all), you can celebrate all of the characters with the World of Pixar Junior Backpack for $18.
Or, maybe you want something a little more classic! And, the Personalized Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Rolling Backpack would be perfect your little fashionista for $25.
You can pack all your treats and home-made recipes inside the Disney Dogs Lunch Box for $14 (before giving your own dog a few cuddles)…
…or the Ariel Lunch Box so your kids’ meals can make a splash for $14.
But, that’s not all! You can find so many more options on shopDisney as you mix and match your favorite character themed backpacks! Stay tuned with All Ears for more must-have Disney merchandise and news.
What’s your go-to park accessory in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- These Disney Beer Glasses Will Turn Happy Hour Into Magic Hour!
- Hey, Disney Football Fans: This New Collection is for YOU!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted the New Harveys Collection in Disney World
- Special Merchandise is Coming to Disneyland Resort to Celebrate the Reopening!
- This May Be Our Favorite Disney Key Yet!
- Another EPCOT Store Has Temporarily Closed!
- A Popular Pair of Minnie Ears Have FINALLY Arrived in Disney World!