Nearly one year after Disney World’s temporary closures began, we are still waiting for a select number of hotels to reopen!
If you’re planning a 2021 vacation and need a rundown of what is currently available, we have got you covered!
In general, the majority of Disney World’s hotels are currently open and are accepting future reservations. A number of the Disney Vacation Club Resorts have only reopened the villa portions of the resort, including:
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
This means that as of this writing, you can only stay in the Disney Vacation Club Villas at these resorts — the standard rooms are not yet available.
Remember that you do NOT need to be a Disney Vacation Club Member in order to stay at the Villas! Any guest is welcome to book a reservation. Now that we have a better understanding of what is currently available, what do we know will reopen soon?
On March 22nd, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort will reopen to guests. On May 30th, Disney’s Beach Club Resort will reopen their standard rooms (DVC Villas are currently available). On June 6th, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge will reopen their standard rooms (DVC Villas are currently available). And we also know that Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will reopen their standard rooms sometime in the summer of 2021, although a specific date has yet to be announced.
Disney World previously had a reopening date for the BoardWalk Inn, but at this time the resort will remain closed as they continue to reevaluate its reopening timeline.
There are several hotels remaining that have yet to announce any reopening plans and are closed at this time. These include:
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s All Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s All Star Music Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn (non-DVC)
Keep in mind that at this time, guests who are not staying overnight at the Disney World Resort hotels may visit as long as they have a confirmed dining reservation. As soon as we hear more about the reopening timeline for these resorts, we will fill you in!
Click here to learn more about the major renovations happening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
Are you still waiting for your favorite Disney World hotel to reopen? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Hotel News!
- AllEars TV: Why Some People Hate These Disney World Hotels
- Disney World’s Noisiest Hotel Just Got Even Louder
- You Probably Didn’t Think You’d Have to Wait For THIS in Disney World!
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel Will Open Reservations SOON!
- Another Disney World Pool is Closing for Refurbishment!
- Don’t Miss Out! Big Hotel Savings for Disney World Passholders Ending SOON!
- PHOTOS: One of Disney World’s Most Popular Hotel Pools Has Reopened
- Wait, Why Are Some Disney World Hotels Opening Twice? What You Need to Know!
- YOU Have a Role in Disney World’s NEWEST Chocolate Display!
- AllEars TV: Hot Takes on Disney’s Most Popular Hotels
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!