Disney World has been known for its festivals in EPCOT throughout the years (with the Festival of the Arts even going on right now)!
However, there’s another festival happening in Orlando this year!
Universal Orlando is getting its own form of a Food and Wine Festival by modifying their Mardi Gras festivities in a new way! Mardi Gras 2021: International Flavors of Carnaval is an event that will feature food booths and entertainment inspired by international Carnaval celebrations from February 6th through March 28th.
Mardi Gras is included as a part of admission as guests view street entertainment, listen to themed music, and wear beads (of course) during their experience! Mardi Gras and Pirate Treasure themed floats will be popping up throughout the day in the parks, while the Music Plaza Stage will have three floats stationed for photo opportunities outside.
Guests wanting to participate in the food part of the festival will be able to snag a Tasting Lanyard (with more details to come soon). Here are all the food booths and menus you can find this year during Mardi Gras:
- Jerk Chicken
- Jerk Jackfruit
- Goombay Smash
- Carib Lager
- Belgium Liege Waffles
- Brussels Frites with Roasted Garlic Veganaise
- Hoegaarden Witbier
- St. Bernardus Abt. 12
- Lindemans Strawberry Lambic
- Moqueca de Camarao with Rice
- Pineapple Caipirinha Punch
- Strawberry Caipirinha Punch
- Mixed Caipirinha
- Beef Short Rib Poutine
- Nutella Canadian Doughnut
- Maple Canadian Doughnut
- Sugar Shack Springtime Punch
- Lablatt Blue
- Carnitas Arepas
- Coco Loco
- Cuban Sandwich
- Cuban Flan
- Cuba Libre
- Poached Pear Crème Brulee Crepe
- Vidal-Fleury Cotes du Rhone Blanc
- Notorious Pink
- Vieux Chateau Lamothe Bordeaux Rouge
- Famille Perrin Cotes du Rhone Rouge
- Pork Schnitzel Slider
- Vegan Bratwurst with Beer Braised Onions
- Bavarian Pretzel
- Weihenstephaner Kristalweissbier
- Weihenstephaner Vitus
- Aecht Schlenkerla Marzen Rauchbier
- T Schmitt Riesling Kabinett, Estate
- Italian Rainbow Cookie
- Vietti Moscato d’Asti
- Querceto Chianti
- Cantina Zaccagnini Montepulciano d’Abruzzo
- Crawfish Boil
- Muffuletta Sandwich
- Andouille Twisted Tater
- Twisted Tater
- Abita Purple Haze
- Tropical Storm Punch
- King Cake Milk Punch
- Pernil & Mofongo
- Picadillo Empanada
- Piña Verde
- Paella Mixta
- Charcuterie Plate
- Leche Frita
- Pinord “La Dama” Cava
- Don Olegurio Albarino
- Hacienda de Arinzano Rosé
- Hazaña “Viñas Viejas” Rioja
Trinindad and Tobago
- Pineapple Trini-Chow
- Queen’s Park Swizzle
- Carib Lager
Stay tuned, as we’ll update you with all the details about the festival when it begins!
Will you be going to Mardi Gras in Universal? Let us know in the comments below!
- Sneak Peek at the NEW Pin For Universal Orlando Passholders!
- PHOTOS: Universal’s VelociCoaster IS a Churro Stand For Its Opening Day
- PHOTOS: Here’s What Opening Day of VelociCoaster Looks Like at Universal Orlando!
- The Crazy Expensive Items You’ll Only Find in Universal Orlando
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Holiday Weekend Crowds at Universal Orlando!
- You Can Now Adopt a GIANT Chocolate Dino Egg at Universal Orlando!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Look Inside Universal Orlando’s NEW Jurassic World Tribute Store!
- Universal Orlando Hosts Japanese-Style Food Booths for the 2021 Olympics!
- PHOTOS: Here’s What the New Face Mask Policy Looks Like in Universal Orlando
- Why This Universal Orlando Hotel Is Worth the Price Tag