Christmas Week has finally made it to Disney World with snacks for guests of all ages!
Although we’re excited about plenty of the treats popping into the restaurants and quick-service locations, we’re ESPECIALLY thrilled about one specific dessert heading back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
The white chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse is made with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles that will honestly make your tastebuds sing Christmas carols.
The mousse is available all the way through January 2nd so you can have it through Christmas and New Year’s. Since there will be more holiday eats and treats available throughout the season, we’ll be sure to give you a look at everything you can snack on soon!
What Christmas goodies are you looking forward to trying the most in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- 4 Clues to the Future of the Disney Dining Plan
- The Only Way To Eat Disney Snacks With ZERO Calories
- NEW Limited-Time Treats and Iconic Snacks MISSING in Disney World
- A Menu UPDATE and Other Returning Eats Are Coming To Disney Parks SOON!
- FULL List of May the 4th Food Coming to Disney World and Disneyland
- A Fan-Favorite Restaurant Tradition is BACK in Disney World
- Don’t Miss Out on These Limited Time Offerings at City Works in Disney Springs!
- FIRST LOOK: Disney’s Cape May Cafe Breakfast Buffet Returns
- Disney Recipe: Make Your Own Mickey Conchas at Home
- NEWS: FULL LIST of Food Booths Announced For the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts!