Those of you who have been to EPCOT lately know that the park has been a huge maze of construction walls!
The theme park is preparing for a massive transformation with new pavilions, expansions, and an entirely new look. One of the main additions is the entrance fountain featuring pristine crystal pylons. The fountain was recently added to the park guide map and now the structure has been revealed!
The fountain is inspired by the old water feature that retro-Disney World fans may remember. We’ve been keeping tabs on the fountain’s progress and have been anticipating the big debut. And, the time is now! The construction walls have officially been taken down to show off all that shiny crystal and glittering water!
Now when guests enter the park, they are able to stop in front of the fountain to look at the recreated pylons that were first featured back in the park in 1982.
The fountain just below is more simple to add a calming and beautiful feature that complements Spaceship Earth in the background. Specifically, Disney looked to create a feeling of optimism and harmony between humanity and nature with the flowing water at the fountain.
Doesn’t your morning just feel significantly more chill watching the fountain live finally?
This morning, the new Epcot fountain was unveiled! pic.twitter.com/sJpfIMeEA0
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) December 22, 2020
While there is still a whole lot of construction left on the EPCOT Transformation, we are THRILLED to see the first step towards the final product. And, boy, is she a beauty!
The new fountain is just as stunning at night!
With Spaceship Earth illuminated in the background, this makes a gorgeous pairing!
We love the multicolored lights reflecting from the fountain and the way they look in contrast with the night sky.
As EPCOT continues to complete its projects around the park, we’ll be sure to give you a look at all the additions and details!
What do you think of the new fountain? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney World News!
- Heading to Disney World Soon? Prepare For Heat, Storms, and High Wait Times
- AllEars TV: The BEST & WORST Ways to Get Around Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Mirabel From ‘Encanto’ Has Made Her Debut In Disney World!
- The Longest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Was OVER 4 Hours (!!)
- 4 Major Disney World Construction Projects Had CHANGES This Week
- MORE Live Entertainment Has Returned To Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- AllEars TV: I Paid $500 for TWO HOURS in the Magic Kingdom
- This CHANGE Could Mean You’ll Wait LESS For Tower of Terror in Disney World!
- The Worst Thing About Disney World in the Summer Isn’t the Heat, It’s the Wait Times
- Are Disney World’s Wait Times as Bad as You Think?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!