Tired of lugging around your souvenirs at Disney World? A convenient merchandise pick-up service may be returning!
Prior to closing, Disney World would allow guests to purchase items from the theme parks and have the merchandise be held near the front gate. You could pick up your merchandise upon exiting, as opposed to dragging the heavy stuff around with you. The service has been unavailable since the theme parks reopened in May.
WDW Magic has stated that the merchandise delivery service will reportedly be making a temporary comeback on December 20th, 2020. The service would be available at all parks and last through the holidays until January 2nd, 2021.
It was also noted that pickup locations will be at the Chamber of Commerce in the Magic Kingdom, Gateway Gifts at EPCOT, Oscar’s Super Service at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and near guest relations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Disney World has not made an official announcement that the delivery service will return at this time. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more!
Will you be using the delivery service? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- Please Enjoy Some Pictures of Disney Ducks 🦆
- Photos! Minnie and Clarabelle the Cow are the Stars of Kate Spade Collection in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disney Springs’ Upcoming M&M’S Store Gets More Colorful Updates!
- We Had a LONGER Return Time for Disney’s Rise of the Resistance Today!
- PHOTOS: Pandora is Getting a Fresh Coat of Paint in Disney World!
- No, There’s No Rock Animatronic. Everything We Know About Disney’s Jungle Cruise Changes
- 8 Major Differences From When Disney World First Reopened
- NEWS: Analysts Expects Disney Parks Attendance to Rebound By 2022
- ALL the Activities Coming to EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- All the Topiaries Coming to This Year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!