Only two weeks until Christmas!
There’s plenty to see, do, and eat if you’re spending your Christmas at Disney World. You might be looking to celebrate your holiday with a special meal on December 25th. Two restaurants in Disney Springs are offering special menu items to make your Christmas dinner a memorable one!
Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefishare offering special entrees and cocktails available on Christmas Day only. Terralina, an Italian restaurant in Springs, will offer a Braised Lamb Ragú with Calabrian chilies and house-made tagliatelle pasta for $32. The bar will be mixing up Santa’s Spice Martini for $12.
Paddlefish is bringing back their popular seafood boils for Christmas! The boils were temporarily removed when the restaurant modified the menu upon reopening. For one day only, you can order the Santa’s Got a Brand New Crab Boil filled with snow crab and Dungeness clusters. The boil is $45.
Both restaurants have outdoor dining and have implemented a new contactless payment option for diners. You can make a reservation through the My Disney Experience app or on Disney World’s website.
What’s your favorite dish served on Christmas? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Which Are the Best? 10 Disney World Restaurants Receive Awards!
- Our Top Eats at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival
- Would You Eat These Plant-Based Foods to Get a Dole Whip in Disney World?
- There’s a NEW Spot You Can Snag This Orange Bird Souvenir in Disney World!
- NEWS: Portillo’s Near Disney World Announces NEW Grand Opening Date!
- Disney Menu Updates: New Brunch Options and Raya and the Last Dragon Treats!
- Two Holiday Brunch Options Are Coming to Disney World!
- Our Best Tip for Snagging a Last Minute Disney Reservation
- NEWS: Menus Released for EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!