Although we love sipping on hot chocolate and walking through snoap, there’s just something extra fun about shopping during the holiday season!
And, shopDisney has continued to release different sales each week so you can score major deals on the Christmas gifts you’re getting this year!
While you might be heading to the parks to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s, you can still grab Disney Parks items online for 25% off right now!
You can gather the whole family together for a wicked game night as you try to guess which big baddie did the crime (and who has to pay the time) with the Disney Villains Clue! Each of the rooms, cards, figurines, and more are inspired by some of the greatest movie villains, so you can channel your inner scoundrel for $49.99.
We’ve got a whole collection of Disney pins, but the Disney Princess D-Flair Pin Set is just so relatable for a pack of 4 for $24.99.
If you decide to dress up for your holiday festivities at home, you can look as pretty as a snowflake wearing the Fantasyland Castle Holiday Dress from The Dress Shop for $128…
But, it’s important to remember that you can get 25% off these original prices by using the promo code “PARKS25” at checkout! The deal only lasts through Sunday, November 21st, so you’re going to want to hurry! As more deals pop up on shopDisney throughout the holidays, we’ll be sure to give you a look at the must-have merchandise online.
Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- A NEW Disney Collection Has Landed in an UNEXPECTED Place!
- Your Next Disney World Trip Is BEGGING for These Travel Must-Haves
- The Secret CODE You Need to Unlock Disney’s Online Sale
- 7 Disney Amazon Deals You DON’T Wanna Miss
- FREE Shipping AND 40% OFF? Shop This Huge Disney Sale Online Now!
- NEW Loungefly Disney Ears Just Might Bring You Good Luck
- Get Two Disney Parks Collectibles Online Now!
- Disney’s Newest Kitchen Items Will Make You Excited To Cook Dinner
- Would You Pay $55 for Disney’s New 100th Anniversary Socks?
- Loungeflys, Coffee Mugs, and More — This Collection Was MADE for Winnie the Pooh Fans!