There’s just something so magical about seeing all the decorations up in Disney’s Animal Kingdom right now!
Although we’ve been returning to each of the Disney World parks for the holidays, Disney’s Animal Kingdom lets us interact with our favorite animals while we also get a chance to hop on some of the BEST rides. And, it looks like we’re in for a new treat, because another experience is returning to the park soon!
Dr. Mike Penning, the Vice President of Disney’s Animals, Science, and Environment has shared that the Affection Section will be opening again at Rafiki’s Planet Watch on November 15th!
Since so many guests love visiting and snuggling with the animals (definitely us), the petting zoo in Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be operating with new safety measures to protect both the guests and animals. Anybody going to the Affection Section will need to use hand-washing stations at the entrance and exit as well as maintain distancing efforts. There will be limited attendance, on top of other health and safety guidelines.
Honestly, we just can’t wait to cuddle up to a goat again when the Affection Section opens. We’ve missed all our furry friends a whole lot! As we continue to explore Disney’s Animal Kingdom and the other parks, we’ll give you more updates on returning experiences!
Have you ever visited the Affection Section? Let us know in the comments below!
- And The Award for Goofiest Disney Plush Goes To…
- PHOTOS: There’s a NEW Mickey & Friends Lip Balm Collection in Disney World!
- You Can Now Spot The New Baby Giraffe in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Showtimes Announced For Disney Enchantment and Harmonious in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: You Can Now Grab Beaches and Cream To-Go Again in Disney World!
- VIDEO: Two Celebrity Skippers Surprise Guests on Disney’s Jungle Cruise!
- The Muppets Studio Debuts a Brand NEW Logo!
- How is Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ Performing at the Box Office?
- Five Reasons Why We Can’t Wait for Disney Wish to Start Cruising
- Here’s How You Could Win A Personal Message From a Disney Character!