There’s something so bittersweet about this year’s modified Halloween Horror Nights coming to an end soon. Although we’ll have to bid farewell to the Bride of Frankenstein and the Tooth Fairy soon, preparations for next year’s GIANT 30th anniversary bash are already under way!
However, Universal Orlando has still got some tricks and treats up their sleeves for All Hallow’s Eve! And, you might want to grab your Handbook for the Recently Deceased to give you some pointers on how to handle yet ANOTHER daytime house in the parks.
Universal is ending Halloween on an iconic note by opening the Beetlejuice House to guests on October 31st and November 1st! Since we’ve seen a heavy emphasis on Beetlejuice in the parks with merchandise, themed treats, and an entire section of the Tribute Store, the parks have arguably saved the best for last!
According to a tweet from Universal Orlando, the Beetlejuice house is scheduled to be open from 10AM-6PM today and tomorrow!
The Beetlejuice haunted house is scheduled to open from 10a-6p on Saturday, October 31 & Sunday, November 1. Operating hours are subject to change, and it may be limited as we continue to manage attendance in our theme parks.Please check the Mobile App for the latest information.
— Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) October 31, 2020
Have you been back to Universal Orlando throughout the Halloween season? Let us know in the parks below!
- AllEars TV: Watch Us SUFFER In Harry Potter World
- Stop Saying Universal Orlando Has Bad Food
- Ranking the Houses of Halloween Horror Nights 30 at Universal Orlando
- NEWS: Orlando’s COVID-19 Oxygen Shortage Causes Universal to Severely Cut Water Usage
- The COVID-19 Delta Variant Causes Slowdown in Florida Travel Industry
- Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle Nighttime Show is Returning SOON to Universal Orlando
- Why People Are Leaving Disney World for Universal
- PHOTOS: ALL of the Eats and Drinks You Can Find at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights!
- Hidden Easter Eggs and Details from Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights!
- Orlando International Airport Expects Labor Day Travel to Be Higher Than Pre-Pandemic Levels